X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant8311 View Post
    current... current pics..

Car is sitting BBS's 16x7.5 +35 with 205/40/16 toyo proxes

my friend has yet to find the center caps for those wheels, its pissing me off.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

r they real bbs? if not what company, im looking for some bbs style rims, but not will to pay for the real thing.
      5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

shawn, i see a problem with your 323 line. its missing my car & spens too...
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          well then get driving son!
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

real bbs, however an older model (probably early/mid 90's) not knockoffs. the missing center caps kinda throw it off.

Actually I got the set to rock temporarily.. going to another member on this forum

Comment

Nice wheels Grant!
              I still think that they need the center caps.
              How do they fit and do they rub at all?
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Offtopic:
                Is that the Vertex 240sx in the background? Or is it a employee's car?
                Just curious.

Originally posted by Grant8311 View Post
                current... current pics..

Car is sitting BBS's 16x7.5 +35 with 205/40/16 toyo proxes

my friend has yet to find the center caps for those wheels, its pissing me off.
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

oh snape.

apologies for artifacting, my camera hates dusk.
                  sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                  92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Lookin good
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

nice EGT! are you going to make up a front lip to hide the bottom of your IC?

JACK.
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Yea that's the boss's 240 in the background.. Heres some more pics of a busy weekend and a gloomy day at work

TurboProto's 4WD on new rollers

Pics of the new interior as well (keep in mind my car's a DX)

And there you go, boss's 240sx next to mine (Yes it is the Vertex USA S13. It's daily driven too).

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                          LOL...i think imma go visit him one day before i go to lakeland..

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                          test fitting my spare track rims, yes I know the center caps say honda but not for long

what you doing this weekend shawn...we can compare imperfectoins (i have loads of em too!)

Comment

Thanks for posting those picts for me Grant! I need to paint my car soon cause the wheels looked better on your car and my other wheels look good in that last picture.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
                              LOL...i think imma go visit him one day before i go to lakeland..

what you doing this weekend shawn...we can compare imperfectoins (i have loads of em too!)
                              working f0cking comcast...

if you serious i dont work till 3 and im off on wenesdays and thrusday im down for a mini meet. I still wanna see the spen-mobile, but ya gotta hurry cuz my 323 is going under a cover for a few months soon so i can start the v6 stuff
                              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Well I just realized I hadn't posted here, so here's mine as of last summer ;

Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X