No announcement yet.

Finally some pics of my 2000 DX.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, you guys had to be at the kent meet to see the dx bashing, mixmaster was almost going to trade his car in for a lx just cause of the arm rest
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Looks sweet!!! Reminds me a lot of my car... only yours is a lot cooler! You gave me a good idea of what the Altezza's that I recently bought will look like... looks great IMO.
      Dark Blue '99 Protege LX w/ 3.3 kohm sensor resistor, blue xenon headlights and backup lights, blue Street Glow under front seats in interior, clear corners and mesh grille being shipped at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
        lol, you guys had to be at the kent meet to see the dx bashing, mixmaster was almost going to trade his car in for a lx just cause of the arm rest

Yea, but I fixed that by putting some CD cases there, and it works just fine!!!!! And don't forget, us 1.6ers are the only ones that know how to park......so we better stick together....
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I say get bigger rims and kit it.
          Last edited by dahotprotege; 10-13-2003, 08:59 PM.
          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
            it looks ok, lol you know for a dx no but really its nice, lol

DX's RULE!!! WATCH IT.... fine line ur gettin rdy to cross.

But its an awsome looking DX!!! keep it clean.

Hail power to the DX owners! lol LX
            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
            Beige 1994 Protege DX
            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Its all about the LX....
              My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
                Yea, but I fixed that by putting some CD cases there, and it works just fine!!!!! And don't forget, us 1.6ers are the only ones that know how to park......so we better stick together....
                lol well dude there was what like 3 1.6ers there, lol and yes we were the only ones who could park, also did you get any pics of your car from kent???
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

No, i didn't have a camera with me, so I didn't get any pics from the meet.
                  2000 DX, Blue
                  Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                  2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                    I say get bigger rims and kit it.
                    listen to you! think cuz u got ur kit you can be a big bad protege bully
                    Sagaris

Comment

My opinion. Put a turbo on it t-25 with a 50 shot and a haltech . Kit it and throw on some 17-18 inch volk Te-37's. Also source up a Msp wing. Maybe a sport 20 front if u get it cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                        My opinion. Put a turbo on it t-25 with a 50 shot and a haltech . Kit it and throw on some 17-18 inch volk Te-37's. Also source up a Msp wing. Maybe a sport 20 front if u get it cheap.
                        Sure, I will get on that tomorrow. you wanna swing some money my way so I can do any of this?????
                        2000 DX, Blue

Comment

Ha ha u never said u couldn't afford any of it. But if u want a budget car i guess buy a kit and be happy. Whats the difference between the dx and lx?

Comment

I believe DX has SOHC, and no automatic things. LX has DOHC and power everything.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Im sowwie motegi You can spank me now since I have been a bad bully.
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                                I believe DX has SOHC, and no automatic things. LX has DOHC and power everything.
                                If I'm not mistaken, the 1.6's in the 99-00 DX and LX are the exact same. The only difference is, as you said, the LX has power controls and more options.
                                '99 Protege ES

Mostly stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X