No announcement yet.

My Protege, lowered! updated 1-25-2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like many have said. it is about time you finally lowered that thing. now you just need to get some e-specs
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Eric stop trying to sell your e-spec lol.

Lookin real good ryan. Like eric said, e-specs,rear trunk garnish and jdm bumper would set it off.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Oops, thanks for combining threads...I forgot about the first thread.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

i'm gonna combine all your threads into a "MAZKID'S SUPER DOOPER PIC THREAD!!"

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

looks good ryan, i like it better on the larger rims. fits the lowered appeal better. damn for no street signs.... I'll have to stop back through st. louy one of these days.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

P.S. i can see the residue branches & whatnot from the storms in the neigbors driveway
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

SEXY!
                **SOLD**
                Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

Those first Protege pics were from Tuesday, and the rest from today, as you can see the neighbor got thier branches hauled off. That was from the latest ice storm 2 Friday nights ago.

What do you mean no street signs? It's in the 4th pic down...if you wanna come visit I'll let you know where I live.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                    Took some more the other day.

lower it more!!!
                    Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

very unnecessary

quote and lower.

ps....whose probe? - i thought your brother had an older mx6?

Comment

thats a nice ass rx 7 i just noticed it!!

Comment

Originally posted by daze View Post
                          lower it more!!!
                          you kidding?!?! the only reason it's lowered at all is cuz he got good deal on the springs and struts. this is a person who doesn't want a car lowered or sees any reason for it to be lowered. doesn't make sense to me, just telling ya.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                            you kidding?!?! the only reason it's lowered at all is cuz he got good deal on the springs and struts. this is a person who doesn't want a car lowered or sees any reason for it to be lowered. doesn't make sense to me, just telling ya.
                            well im not his ****ing gf i wouldnt know all that **** but i understand my stepdad is the same he dont want to lower his corrola cause of a bunhc of reasons i dont even hear him off lol

Comment

Looks good. I like my cars a little more lowered tho.

Comment

Looks good. I like my cars a little more lowered tho.
                                Or a lot more lowered . You outta get darker rims, they contrast too much with the black IMO. Still, looks simple and clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X