186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I love it. Looks bad ass. I wish they made them non-cf. Get flashed or laid yet?
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
        Get flashed or laid yet?
        You see that thread too? Well some 60 year old grandmother flashed me, don't know if that means if she liked it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
          You see that thread too? Well some 60 year old grandmother flashed me, don't know if that means if she liked it or not.
          Yea i remember seeing that thread. DUde thats pretty gross. But hey if thats what u like
          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
            Yea i remember seeing that thread. DUde thats pretty gross. But hey if thats what u like
            shhhhh.....don't let anyone know:p:

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              looks good man, it lines up good from the pics,
              Yeah the lines are great. It even eliminated some of my gap in the front. The gap was some weird problem stimming from the little wreck about a year ago. But it is barely noticeable now.

Comment

it looks sweet proto2k. me=jealous. oh well. I could have had that, but amspending my x-mas $$ on a 3" turbo back exhaust. it will be installed friday

Comment

Looks great Greg. Sucks I went down the road I went so now a cf hood is out but. I can admire yours and Bobbys!
                  Sagaris

Comment

Yeah a carbon fiber hood on your car now would look awful. But that is the price you pay when going for a certain look. Now I just need to find some black taillights I like to finish the look. The red ones are looking a little out of place now. Too bad there are none that I like except for the retro styles which aren't even going to be produced.

Comment

you "could" get the chrome altezza's and paint them black... just a thought since there are more chrome ones than black/CF

Comment

how about these altezzas?
                        Attached Files

-Jason-

Comment

I just sold my altezzas. Im through with them. I might just paint my stock ones or have them tinted. Im not sure what I want to do yet. I want to get new rims but the ones I like are gunmetal. I dont think they would go with the car...
                          Sagaris

Comment

I don't know what I want to do yet with the tailights, I'm sure I will figure something out down the road. Joelene, you need some white wheels now, not gunmetal.

Comment

white? *faint* I will never be able to keep them bitches clean
                              Sagaris

Comment

Yeah white is a pain in the ass to keep clean. But you should always be cleaning your wheels anyways. I thought I was going to have it easy with the gunmetal wheels. Man was I wrong. They show dirt just as much as the silver ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X