No announcement yet.

Carbon Fiber Evo Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I dont doubt that. I clean mine at least twice a week. Ive been sitting home with a cold for the past 3 days so they've gotten a daily scrub.
    Sagaris

Comment

Since I refuse to go to any department stores this time of year. And since it keeps raining every day early and quits. My hood is getting a nightly wax. The rest of the car is filthy and then there is this shiny shiny hood. Pretty funny.

Comment

My rims get really dirty.n I get big clunks of dirt and ****
        My OLD Car

Comment

damn it! i need to get some money so i can work on my car.
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

You can never have enough money or mods. curses.
            My OLD Car

Comment

I'm digging the black and silver scheme. Are 99-00 OEM fog lights paintable? Black OEM fogs would look killer IMO.

If not OEM....I'd say put same mesh where fogs go and put aftermarket fogs behind the mesh.

Looks tight nontheless
              Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

nice!!

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
                4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

Originally posted by Witchdoktor
                  I'm digging the black and silver scheme. Are 99-00 OEM fog lights paintable? Black OEM fogs would look killer IMO.

If not OEM....I'd say put same mesh where fogs go and put aftermarket fogs behind the mesh.

Looks tight nontheless
                  Yeah that thought has crossed my mind. I doubt the stock fogs are paintable but if they are that would be sick. The stock ones are the only decent fit for that space.

Comment

Working...
                  X