Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a guy with a Grand am doing on this board anyway?
    2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
    Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

The reason a guy with a Grand Am is on this board is because he is my good friend. He is responsible for much of the interior work going on right now in my car. He installed the intake as well. Didn't know there was a problem with liking another type of car other than your own.

Comment

Yea, was just wondering.

Comment

He probably knows more about my car than I do. As a matter of fact, I know he knows more than I do.

Comment

there's nothing wrong with having people with different cars on here, but i do have a problem with people that want to be dicks for no apparent reason don't get me wrong, i can be the biggest dick on this forum, but that's after someone pisses me off, usually by arguing that i'm wrong when i've already proved myself right

Comment

Jes man calm down. Good for him. We werent saying he was a damn domestic rice ass hole it was just a question. I was wonderin myself. Thanks for sharin him.
              Sagaris

Comment

Lock this thread , I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY HE WAS ON HERE. That is ALL! EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN!

Comment

Dont lock my thread you prick.
                  Sagaris

Comment

Yea don't lock it , its her thread. BACK ON TOPIC. Proceed.

Comment

Alright I will get us back on topic. I commend you for being different, isn't that the reason we all got a body kit in the first place. And the fact that you did everything yourself on it says alot. I never said I didn't like the kit. You are right, it is aggressive and different. Who cares if someone doesn't like it, just remember it goes back into your garage at the end of the day.

Comment

I wish it went into my garage! Damn kids around here like to throw rocks. Sorry guys. i was super pissed before and the comments just really lit the fire. But you are totally right.
                        Sagaris

Comment

Foxy, I love the side skirts and the rear end, just not a fan of the front. Did you read the comment i left last time about the wing. I think if the wing was painted the color of the car it would complete the kit and look absolutely awesome. Is it possible to paint the wing? Can't wait to see the pro when I move down south, I am moving down there mid-december.
                          2000 DX, Blue
                          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I also just realized on your car domain page you have the same series tail's as me, and I haven't seen too many people with those, everyone I see has the red part on the side or some other difference. I really don't like the other ones, the only ones I have liked are the ones we got.
                            2000 DX, Blue
                            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                              I wish it went into my garage! Damn kids around here like to throw rocks. Sorry guys. i was super pissed before and the comments just really lit the fire. But you are totally right.
                              Its a good car when its a girls car because most girls cant do that, much less on their own, they always get their boyfriend to pay/do all the wortk to it so seeing a girl take initiative and do all THAT on her own is really a nice treat.

That kit isnt bad its just the front that bothers me, it looks like a civic kit on the front
                              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

HA HA HA thats why I got the kit was because I wanted a front end like that. If not I probably wouldnt have one right now or I would have gotten the sport 20 conversion.

Yeah I read your comment about the wing mixmaster. I think I am going to get a 03.5 msp wing. I think it would look nice with the kit. Yeah they changed the tail lights because of some dot regulations or whatever. (they were the first ones that came out for the Protege so now many people have them because when they became popular they had changed) I havent gotten pulled over for them yet and I am not planning on changing them because of the new lexus suv tails. They are all white. So they cant say shiat! :D :D

lol. A boyfriend whats that!? lol. I love working on my car and yea i do get help but I take over
                                Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                                X