This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by protege00dogg
    copying??? um i dont think so..... why would i need to copy someone... i have had my protege decked out for almost 2 years now... so i suggest you better think and do research before you speak... i probably have more done to my car than most people... i have everything possible done that can be done to a protege...
    This is the funniest post i have seen my whole life. Mods please move it to the humor section!!!!!!!! Neons, altezza's, APC stuff, blue washer lights........come on dude, you don't know what it means to do everything to a protege that can possibly be done.

Comment

Im just anti stock lights on the green car. I like my tezzas. Few otehrs have the ones I do.
      The MSP wing will be mine when I go to repaint the entire car

I fixed the crack in the bumper today....different color but AHHHHHHHHH it feels good. :D

Protege00dogg has more done then just that. hes got the 1.6L engine and most of the aftermarket stuff for it.

wtf did you write in leet. I hate that ****.
      Sagaris

Comment

alright people, please dont make me close this thread. on topic, or the lock. as for doing everything to the protege.. right. look at my list. and its not even near complete. anyway, no more flaming.
        -mike lucero
        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

what are you talking about!? i was talking about my car!
          Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
            im moving to florida
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

i'm talking about this whole thread, not you. everyone has flamed everyone. just keep it on topic. if in the next four posts it turns off topic, it gets closed. i'm being a thread nazi right now!!!!!@#%!#% just for this thread though :p:
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

You've always been a NAZI!

On a lighter note. What color pearl should I use when I paint the entire car?
                Sagaris

Comment

what color are you painting it?
                  zoom....zoom...zoom....
                  #1236/1500

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
                    alright people, please dont make me close this thread. on topic, or the lock. as for doing everything to the protege.. right. look at my list. and its not even near complete. anyway, no more flaming.
                    Shut up, you're too weak to close this thread, you ain't shyt. I'm j/k, but for real who cares if people flame on other people, its not personal, if someone wants to say my car is an ugly banana that deserves to be driven off a cliff i won't care.

Comment

You've always been a NAZI!

On a lighter note. What color pearl should I use when I paint the entire car?
                      are you keeping the green? just adding pearl?

house of kolor's website has a huge list of pearls

id say something just white or silverish would look cool...
                      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by baggedyellowp5
                        Shut up, you're too weak to close this thread, you ain't shyt. I'm j/k, but for real who cares if people flame on other people, its not personal, if someone wants to say my car is an ugly banana that deserves to be driven off a cliff i won't care.
                        Well, to be honest, your car IS an ugly bannana that needs to be driven off a cliff.

Nick Holinski
                        2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx Mazda
                          Well, to be honest, your car IS an ugly bannana that needs to be driven off a cliff.

1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                            Wow on a lighter note I love your sig.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

-mike lucero
                              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
                              X