X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rofl!
    Sagaris

Comment

Haahaaa...thanks. I knew there were 6 icons but I couldn't think of which one it was. Thanks boost.
      I guess asylum knows my car as well or better than I do. Maybe cuz we have the same wheels...
      They do look bigger in the pic because the car is dropped(PS drop). The eibachs should give it that touch but I've got to put them on sometime.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

cant put my eibachs on till spring... sigh.... **** YOU SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by MIAprotege
          are you going to the mazda meet in august ??
          I think I've seen your car in pics from last years summer meet. I'm hoping to get to know everyone around here pretty soon. I didn't get to go to the g-boro show due to the weather.
          Majority of the NC promazda members are within 15 minutes of me. I was going to help one of them replace his clutch today and get a chance to meet some of them then but he's going to take it somewhere else to work on it.
          Are you going to be there and where are you located?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

Hey... maybe you guys know is this possible... To create a font for microsoft word for example, that looks like mazda letters... i always dreamed of that. We should make a "mazda" font, i would like to do it, but i dont know how.
            One day you are born,
            The next big milestone
            you discover go zoom-zoom
            you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

out of all the millions of downloadable fonts, i would say that theres prolly already some that are real close.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

there is a website that you can upload an image to (the real mazda text in this case) and using some backend it will come up with a list of fonts thats close to it if not it.... so there prolly is a mazda font out there.

i'll try to find it here in a minute

Comment

its called "sf automaton" the mazda font that is, I used it in mazdamania's sig...I'm trying to find the font used for Mazdaspeed right now but having NO luck

Comment

Hmmm...I just realized that I forgot 2. Dang it. Kenwood and Sony/xplod. Oh well...you've already gone back once and it's a little too crowded to add anything else.

Comment

sony's not worth listing

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                        sony's not worth listing
                        Thought about that too. But I guess Kenwood is...oh well it looks good the way it is.

Comment

any more would be way to crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                            its called "sf automaton" the mazda font that is, I used it in mazdamania's sig
                            Thanks man!
                            One day you are born,
                            The next big milestone
                            you discover go zoom-zoom
                            you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMadness
                              Thanks man!
                              my pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                                I think I've seen your car in pics from last years summer meet. I'm hoping to get to know everyone around here pretty soon. I didn't get to go to the g-boro show due to the weather.
                                Majority of the NC promazda members are within 15 minutes of me. I was going to help one of them replace his clutch today and get a chance to meet some of them then but he's going to take it somewhere else to work on it.
                                Are you going to be there and where are you located?
                                they are pretty cool people ...im going to try to be there, im located in charlotte
                                boost happy

Comment

Working...
                                X