Gotboost=the man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIA...is this your's?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
      MIA...is this your's?
      all i see is a red X bud
      boost happy

Comment

I think everyone should stop using Imagestation and find something better. It has been terrible lately and I doubt it is going to get any better.

Comment

how bout this.... I'll create a folder on my host.. and whoever wants space can pm me on IM and tell me who they are and if I like you, I'll give u the pass and user

if this is good.... just make sur hte pics arent huge or anything.... bandwidth isnt the problem its the space.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
            how bout this.... I'll create a folder on my host.. and whoever wants space can pm me on IM and tell me who they are and if I like you, I'll give u the pass and user

if this is good.... just make sur hte pics arent huge or anything.... bandwidth isnt the problem its the space.
            You better start clearing some room for me. I won't need to upload any pictures but when this turbo goes in you can expect some videos to host. Hopefully he doesn't read this, but there will be one with me against Jordan in his Grand Am if I can talk him into it.

Comment

loloh goodie.... u better upload posts... that way I can have something good to look at while im at work lol... i mean pics taht you havent posted even.... old and new

Comment

besides... whos to say that I like you enough to give u the name and pw?

Comment

besides... whos to say that I like you enough to give u the name and pw?
                  Don't I already have it. :p:

Comment

thought u couldnt get it to work.... or did i give yo uteh main one? im gonna create a new one and give it access to just that folder

Comment

thought u couldnt get it to work.... or did i give yo uteh main one? im gonna create a new one and give it access to just that folder
                      I think you gave me the main one. I can't remember it though. Oh well.

Comment

im creating it now so whoever wants it IM me and I'll see if you can brown nose me enough to give you space... jk

Comment

im creating it now so whoever wants it IM me and I'll see if you can brown nose me enough to give you space... jk
                          *Pushes through the rushing crowd* I'll get back to you on that one in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                          X