decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
    Can I get 6 of them and I'll paypal you this weekend?
    The deal we made still stands. All future purchases will be $3.00 per decal with proceeds going to ClubProtege.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by martiniac; 04-15-2007, 01:00 PM.
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

money sent bro. thanks again.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        money sent bro. thanks again.
        got it.. they'll go out in tomorrow's mail.

later.
        photo album
        Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
          got it.. they'll go out in tomorrow's mail.

later.
          sweet.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ha this is sweet, i was just bored in class and started this thread, never really thought anything would happen. everyones designs look really sweet. Time to rep this site! heres mine again... (i have a period between CP and COM now though )
            **SOLD**
            Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

Good to know you got that second "dot" in there.

Comment

i had to raise the price per decal. not trying to be scandelous, i just can't take a negitive hit from distributing decals. i am going to get a couple dozen more sometime next week. i will try to keep the price low but refuse to take a loss. i didn't calculate in the cost of postage and the annoying PayPal service charge. i know such a low price hike is not too much for anyone and that i should probably be asking at least twice what i am but i'm not looking to turn a profit.. only to increase the popularity of this site, in turn creating an even better Protege database.

this club and this car equally kick ass!

later.

I contacted the powers that be proposing the use of decal sales to help pay ClubProtege's bills. I felt that my rushing to sell these decals was in a way stepping on the club's toes. These decals should be sold to support the club and all profits will be used to pay the bills. The new price is $3.00 per decal
                Last edited by martiniac; 04-15-2007, 01:05 PM.
                photo album
                Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
                  certainly.. would you mind paying $9.00 for them so that i can break even? i should have done a better job of pricing them when i first posted. Everyone has paid $1.50 each that has bought them. $1.50 a piece shipped is still an excellent deal IMO. i'm still not making any profit, just doing the club a favor. be sure to either PM me or post a message here after you have sent payment.

Later.
                  No worries on the price. I'll give you enough to make a little profit.
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
                    No worries on the price. I'll give you enough to make a little profit.
                    Thanks man.. I appreciate it!

ALL:
                    To reitterate. I will stock the decal that I sport but if anyone else wants something custom, don't hesitate to email me. I'll get you hooked up.
                    Last edited by martiniac; 04-15-2007, 01:07 PM.
                    photo album
                    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

i want two, how are you accepting payment? can i send u a check?

Comment

Originally posted by fordpartsguy View Post
                        i want two, how are you accepting payment? can i send u a check?
                        I'll accept practically any type of payment as long as I have cash in hand before I send the decals out. I prefer PayPal (quick and easy) but a check is fine. I'll PM you with my address.

later.
                        Last edited by martiniac; 04-15-2007, 01:07 PM.
                        photo album
                        Catch me on Facebook

Comment

check??? people still use those?
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

a check for 3 dollars? just mail a couple bucks.

i'll take 2. pm;d.

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post

i'll take 2. pm'd.

Comment

i would really rather have a check as opposed to cash by mail. i've run into problems accepting cash through the mail before. i know it's only $3 but a check is much more secure. if cash is sent, the buyer will be liable. if i don't receive it i won't send them. i'm a very honest person but there is a need for everyone to be protected when doing any type of business online. it's just good practice.

i'll take 2. pm;d.
                                good deal, they will go out Monday. and thanks a lot for the couple extra bucks!! it is much appreciated!!
                                later.
                                photo album
                                Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X