No announcement yet.

decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the rear triangular window of my protege is about a foot long. an 8" decal will look great in that space. i'll post a pic tomorrow after i apply mine.

any other designs anyone wants me to proof? i can price out any size or shape while i am there.

later.
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Awesome man.

Comment

well, I've asked darryl to make the above, Lets team up & see if we can urge him to make some quicker.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          well, I've asked darryl to make the above, Lets team up & see if we can urge him to make some quicker.
          if someone else is making some.. that's cool. i will have 4 extra available tomorrow & i will post the info to have my contact make more if anyone wants them. no big deal... just an option. i'm certainly not trying to compete with anyone.. just providing cheap results. i'm not profiting in any way.

later.
          photo album
          Catch me on Facebook

Comment

You said,

disgusting.
            I love it, a young person that understand its not good to in hale smoke of any kind, even as a fireman, smoke is a killer.

I want a hot sticker too, can't wait to see them all.
            David

Originally posted by Jho View Post
            That is a disgusting habit.
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

I understand martinac, i just wanted to make it known that im trying go get some going. hopefully we can get something quick. if all else fails i'll be going to a few other sources for decals
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

here's the deal

I have a dozen decals available at $3.00 a piece. You send me $6, I send you 2 decals!!! I only have one design available. All profits will benefit Club Protege!!! This is the decal i have:

if you want to buy a pair just PM me. i prefer PayPal. my account is ramartin72@yahoo.com i am willing to work with any payment arrangements as long as i have the money before i ship the decals out.

I am not making any profit... all profit will go straight to Club Protege!!

hope this helps everyone cure their need for decals!!

later.

I edited this thread because i saw the need to raise the price in order to use this as a ClubProtege fundraiser. i am still not turning a profit. These decals will raise awareness of Club Protege and help to pay the bills at the same time!! Thanks.
                Last edited by martiniac; 04-15-2007, 12:53 PM.
                photo album
                Catch me on Facebook

Comment

I want 2. I have to wait till I get home to paypal the money though. Will you hold 2 for me?
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Of course Turpro.. just get at me whenever you can this weekend...
                    photo album
                    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Accually I'm not sending you 2 dollars. I'm sending 3 to take care of the paypal fees and stamp and envelope. As a curtosy everyone should do this if you want them. Its only fair. Hell the break he's giving its accually still stealing from him because I'd like to see anyone get them made for less than 5.

Edit: you'll get the money tonite around 9 your time thanks.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks for the support Turpro!!

later.
                        Last edited by martiniac; 04-15-2007, 12:54 PM.
                        photo album
                        Catch me on Facebook

Comment

can you make them in smaller dimensions??

what are the exact dimensions of those decals??? they look good BTW.

Comment

can you make them in smaller dimensions??
                            I can get them in any size, shape, color imaginable!! PM me with a request.

what are the exact dimensions of those decals??? they look good BTW.
                            8" x 1.25" at the tallest point and thank you!! I can't wait to get tint behind them... then they will look awesome!
                            Last edited by martiniac; 04-15-2007, 12:55 PM.
                            photo album
                            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Those decals look great!

Comment

Can I get 6 of them and I'll paypal you this weekend?
                                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X