Clear All

Originally posted by Jho View Post
    Thats it!
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

how do we feel about including something related to a mazda car in the picture??maybe subset a mazda symbol in the lake water or sky or something??

is that needed or no? with the first one(lake photo) id love it if you changed the email font to white so people could read that.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

a "watermark" (HA!) mazda wing in the water would be awesome. white text all around, and I think it'll be perfect.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	121.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	1210598

So I take it we're going with this one. I'll play with the mazda emblem in the water later tonight.
          "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
          That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by unstable357 View Post
              So I take it we're going with this one. I'll play with the mazda emblem in the water later tonight.
              Yeah, that sounds good.

And maybe we can remove the little kids from the beach, and put some hot bitches there.

Comment

park a mazda in the grass & ditch the kids on the rocks, mazda emblem "watermark" & we'd be set
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  Yeah, that sounds good.

And maybe we can remove the little kids from the beach, and put some hot bitches there.
                  dogs?

Comment

I'm having a hard time with photoshop and trying to watermark mazda emblem in the lake... Who else is pretty good at it cause I could use a hand.

sigpic

Comment

get me the original file, I'll put a water-watermark on it.

Comment

bump

Comment

sorry, been really busy and haven't had a chance the play with PS7. I know how to add the watermark so it looks like its part of the water. I'll get hardcore on it tonight at work.

Comment

thanks for helping craig
                            My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
                            New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
                            91' Miata - SOLD
                            93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
                            Mods: Protege:
                            Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
                            Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
                            Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
                            Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
                            sigpic

Comment

Whats the progress looking like craig?

sigpic

Comment

craigs laptop hates him. craig's body hates him. I've been sleeping most my nights at work, and not working on this.... sorry... its really hard to stay awake and work on stuff when there's a fireplace in the lobby and its -20 outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X