No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Meet flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working on it right now.....I just can't seem to get the perspective right with the mazda logo. driving me crazy...but it looks really good, blended to the water. a few more touches, it'll be purty.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Sweeeet....
      "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
      That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

i'll be here tuned in!!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

just thought i'd add a contribution to this fine thread! Hopefully yous like it! take note that the T-shirt logo ( that ppl are aggreing on as of now ) is incorperated in the background!! any changes can be made! lets see some more

Comment

okay, I'm done messing with it...driving me crazy trying to figure out the dof in the pic. still doesn't look quite right, but its close. I have the psd file if anyone thinks it needs tweaking.
            Attached Files
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

a better attempt then nothing the bottom font must still remain bright colors tho so its readable.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

yeah, I thought soo too, but Chris has the file to edit that. hah! now to merge the text and water logo...

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post
                  just thought i'd add a contribution to this fine thread! Hopefully yous like it! take note that the T-shirt logo ( that ppl are aggreing on as of now ) is incorperated in the background!! any changes can be made! lets see some more

was this the back or front of the t-shirt.?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                    okay, I'm done messing with it...driving me crazy trying to figure out the dof in the pic. still doesn't look quite right, but its close. I have the psd file if anyone thinks it needs tweaking.
                    send it back to me....

sigpic

Comment

lol unstable.. that's just a quick poster/ flyer i put together to add ideas to the flyer thread! the water mark in the background is the design that is being incooperated in the design. Check out the t-shirt thread!

this is the concept that is being thrown around right now for the meets shirt! all input is welcome so please check out the t-shirt thread!

Last edited by snoogy17; 01-31-2008, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                        I like it.

Comment

Total Bump!!! lets get these made up already We need a final copy to disperse out.

I want a finalized design by Saturday of this upcoming week. IE no later then the 22nd

Comment

i really like the black shirt with the red.....

the shirt a few post up
                            im going to try and make this meet this summer
                            My Car Domain
                            My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
                            Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

Working...
                            X