No announcement yet.

SPEN's 323..Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha^^..thanks guys..cant wait till its actually driving..im tired of staring at it...lol
    heres another picture i took...The rotors are really rusty looking because the cars been sitting for so long (3 months)..also the foglights in the bumper are not aligned correctly so they might look kinda funny

Last edited by SPENONE; 06-08-2006, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Did you do the LX swap for the brakes?

Comment

hrmmm its missing something in the front....

OH yeah GET SOME HOOD VENTS
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
          Did you do the LX swap for the brakes?

yeh i did the LX brake swap..i was going to do the RX-7 brake caliper mod...but that might be a future thing... i have a friend who already did it to his ae86 corolla...(yes..mazda brakes in a toyota)

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
            yeh i did the LX brake swap..i was going to do the RX-7 brake caliper mod...but that might be a future thing... i have a friend who already did it to his ae86 corolla...(yes..mazda brakes in a toyota)
            I heard the MPV brakes are a bolt-on upgrade somewhere but I'm not sure if that's 100% correct.

Comment

haha^^..thanks guys..cant wait till its actually driving..im tired of staring at it...lol
              heres another picture i took...The rotors are really rusty looking because the cars been sitting for so long (3 months)..also the foglights in the bumper are not aligned correctly so they might look kinda funny

good to see its gonna be road worthy soon, is the motor in yet? its sitting kinda high in the front
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yeh the motor is in...the fron sits high though because of the progress drop springs i have on it..they werent as good a drop as i thought in the front...so im planning on maybe getting some coilovers soon

Comment

looks awesome

Comment

When are you going to install the GTR vents that you have?

Comment

dawg your car is so sexy man, i cant wait till we meet up this summer. Lates.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Wow.

That is one of the sexier vehicles on the road, or at least that will be on the road.

Good luck with the rest of your build.

Comment

I don't think I'd get sick of staring at that.

So what's keeping you from driving it?

Comment

bump - she must be on the road by now

Comment

^^^ I wished mine looked that good!
                              I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Well the car has been at the EMS tuners house for about a good 2 weeks and he started the car up today...it ran smooth and the idle was perfect. He has to finish wiring up the fuel pump and then i can take her home..so i should have pics 2morrow...and im trying to get vids also..lol...anyway ill keep you guys posted as always. PEACE!

Comment

Working...
                                X