X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have alot of body work on your car? are you doing everything
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Rich how comes Kirk made so much more power than u...dont u guys have the same turbo right ? Or his miata head and custom mani made a big difference?

Comment

she gonna look hot when she's painted that color!

BTW when the hell are we going to get a meet together?

moroso opens in a few weeks!
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by bp boostin View Post
          do you have alot of body work on your car? are you doing everything
          Nope im not doing the body work OR paint cause my cousins a pro at it. Its one of those things that just comes out better when you pay someone to do it...

Originally posted by Rusty323 View Post
          Hey Rich how comes Kirk made so much more power than u...dont u guys have the same turbo right ? Or his miata head and custom mani made a big difference?
          Same turbo yes. But the protege n/a and turbo head is restrictive as **** compared to the miata one. And the fact that he has that custom intake mani with the Ford explorer throttle body didnt hurt..lol. I am also going to go that route soon tho..after the tranny setup.

Originally posted by MD323 View Post

Man i was hoping to be able to go to the Grand Opening but i dunno if i will!...ill be here till first week or even 2nd of november

Comment

what are you doing for a tranny
            sigpic

Comment

hey im down for a meet. Y dont u and spenone come out to the 1/8 mile this fri (county line). Me and a few friends are going out there. And if yall make it this time i wont be the only 323 raping faces!

Comment

hey im down for a meet. Y dont u and spenone come out to the 1/8 mile this fri (county line). Me and a few friends are going out there. And if yall make it this time i wont be the only 323 raping faces!
                lol, ill come but i know spen is out of the state, and my 323 is a n/a BP at the moment... i still need some parts, lol
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

lol, ill come but i know spen is out of the state, and my 323 is a n/a BP at the moment... i still need some parts, lol
                  lol thats cool..have been out there and ran ya car before?

Comment

lol thats cool..have been out there and ran ya car before?
                    no i usualy go to moroso because its close and a full 1/4 my best time yet was a flat 16 in full street trim
                    -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

nice...not bad for a 125hp car...I normally go to moroso too but since they are closed i just go to the 1/8 to pratice launch and 60"

Comment

nice...not bad for a 125hp car...I normally go to moroso too but since they are closed i just go to the 1/8 to pratice launch and 60"
                        thanks!

we should move this discussion to here http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...331#post503331
                        -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Can't wait to see the finished project Spen. Are you having the engine bay and door jams painted also?
                          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                            Can't wait to see the finished project Spen. Are you having the engine bay and door jams painted also?

Engine bay will be left black...but yeh...door jambs, under the hood and even under the hatch!...cant wait...!

Comment

sick man. should turn out mint! i definately want to pick up a shell in your area in the next couple years. so jealous of the no snow weather.

black engine bay = classic. every car should be black there. gonna do some custom work to the seam marks?

JACK.
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

this should look really good cant wait to see it finished

Comment

Working...
                                X