SPEN's 323..Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soon soon!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

hurry hurry. im dieing to see a vid of that beast in action.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ITS ALIVE!!! muhahahaha

Comment

hey chad.... thats my phrase bpt323®
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

That's exciting Spen!

Comment

This is on 20psi. Only reason we didnt go more boost was cause my gause only reads to 20...so we couldnt monitor past that...

EDIT sorry for slacking on this thread and not posting up alot more stuff....but ill update it a bit more...even though the road is almost over...the quest for 300whp has been reached...so im happy.

Thanks to all who supported!
              Last edited by SPENONE; 07-14-2006, 02:20 AM.

Comment

all i can say is..... WOW!.., damn man your car is crazy..,

Comment

nice job. post up a video of your car or something. would love to hear and see that setup.
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

wow , this thread is a great read, great progress took a wile by the look of it. man that is a sweet 323. im going to stick with my Pro tho. it will take me longer to get it fixed up. stupid $6.60 an hour job.

but again your car is sweet, and the toppic is a great read
                    stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

that power curve looks great - that's what you get with a nice large turbo. How does she feel? Driving impressions?

Comment

man. im not worthy. i bow to you.
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Nice numbers Spen!

You must be happy.

Comment

Havent had any updates in the past couple years...LMAO....

Anyway since the last HP reading ive gone through 2 relationships, 2 dogs and 1 apartment...LOL...
                            ive also traveled the world a bit and have had a good time....

As for the 323?.....well i got the N/A head now,front GTR grill, the tow hook bumper cover,...a new hood with the fog shape cut out, GT-R FAT mouldings, GT-R Wheel arches, a little sound system and i've gone through 2 sets of wheels. Shes still riding strong...going to need a new clutch soon but not a big deal. I almost sold it a couple months ago and was going to get an SC300...but i decided not to when i saw REDFOX's 323 all fixed up..i thought "No way im selling my 323, wtf am i crazy!?"...lol..thank god it was just a phase.

My plan is to go KIA transmission with LSD and SPEC clutch.

Before i do that though i am going to get the GC coilovers and probably some new struts to match. All new bushings and sway bars (never got the one in the front!). Also looking into new wheels. But for now i am in chicago till november and i miss her...but shes in good hands at the moment.....

How good you may ask?.....

Keep you posted friends...
                            Last edited by SPENONE; 10-07-2008, 08:50 AM.

Comment

When are you planning on painting it?
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                                When are you planning on painting it?
                                wish i had pictures...but shes in the body work stages now....should have some pictures next week

Comment

Working...
                                X