frogi323's 323/ protege work log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
    i was and am experimenting with it. i hate the center garnish. but alas i will probly be getting rid of the 323 once the pro is up and running.
    Why not just get the newer rounder garnish?....or i see how you painted it black but,.....why the rear tails also?...

whats the condition of the 323?

Comment

well i was playing around like a year ago or so. thats how they got painted.
      and the rocker panels r rotting out pretty bad. other then that not to bad.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I have never seen a seat mounting bracket rusted that bad .....ever!! Not even in a junk yard.
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5 View Post
          I have never seen a seat mounting bracket rusted that bad .....ever!! Not even in a junk yard.
          lol neither have i!!! but if that is the only bad rust then ill be happy.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Check your hood hinges and lube them right away...hide them under a thick grease. they're probably rusted... from what I see there is definitely more cancer hiding elsewhere, definitely under the carpet. trust me, I know...lol
            91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
            2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
            Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
            My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

the hood hinges are stiff but no rust. im pulling carpet out and putting black carpet in. basicly all the upgrades to my 323 are going into the pro. ill see soon how bad it is.

Comment

here is the front interior of the pro
                Attached Files

Comment

decent, except someone needs to wash their hair more often LOL
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

those seats are getting trashed. im uping to me mx3 bucket seats. and manual seat belts.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                      decent, except someone needs to wash their hair more often LOL
                      HA!! Too Funny!!
                      91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                      2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                      Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                      My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

well its warm enogh to start getting the ball rolling on the pro. so hopefully ill have some pics soon. also there is no rust under the bracket!!!! it really is this clean

Comment

Froggi. call me sometime soon
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

get some mx3 seats in that bg!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

i have them in the 323 so they will be swapped when im almost done.

Comment

so sunday may 3rd 2009
                                mx-3 4evr decided to come over and help me out.
                                so here it is the begining of the protege project. hopefully it will be up and running by the tc meet june 6th .

antonios ride

antonios hole

my lil girls freinds ride

my ride

my hood

antonio doing work

Comment

Working...
                                X