to get it apart. it only took about 20-30 minutes i think

then this little nut wouldnt break free

and i broke both these deep welds

we ended up removing the mount from the bracket
    which took all of 30 seconds
    doh!

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

ITS FREE!!!!!

and more pics................

play time!!!!

and the empty bay thats 99.99% rust free!!!!!!

AND THE MOST AMAZING FIND OF THE WHOLE PULL IS THIS ORIGINAL
      FUEL FILTER FROM 1994. 160,XXX MILES I THINK.

we did stop alot more then we should have. i will post the video shortly.

and here is our lil video

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Any progress?

Comment

and here is the interior pics
          it looks alot worse then it really is.

Comment

not yet. i had to fix my 323's flex pipe so i could drive it to work today. then on the way home the fix broke so i had to rig something new up for 2morrow. depending on work i am going to try to start working on the pro sat and sun.

o yeah i looked at the flex pipe on the pro and its shot. si got to get a new 1.

Comment

Way Way To Many Male Ass Shot's
              like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

my wife was taking the pictures. now i see why.

Comment

old filter !

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolricer View Post
                    Way Way To Many Male Ass Shot's
                    LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr GoD View Post
                      old filter !
                      i think im going to frame it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                        i think im going to frame it or something.
                        Do it, and I did that socket thing so many times the girl at the sears counter got tired of seeing me with my GT. :/ Didn't even get her number.

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                        my wife was taking the pictures. now i see why.
                        You notice also that there was minimal "Your ass" shots in there. Just want to point that out.
                        This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

yeah i noticed it was all antonio......

well i finally get to start on the car today. ill post pics later

Comment

well came across an issue removing some rust. its all in the weld. so i am going to try some rust remover stuff and see if it works. ill post pics later.

Comment

How about some video of that thing starting?

Rust in a weld, can you grind it out, re-weld it and then shape it back down?
                              This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

Originally posted by superscort93 View Post
                                How about some video of that thing starting?

Rust in a weld, can you grind it out, re-weld it and then shape it back down?
                                as soon as shes done. and im trying to grind as much away as possible but im finding its between each layer. ill post pics later of b4 during and after.

and i wish i had a welder and knew how to weld.

Comment

Working...
                                X