No announcement yet.

frogi323's 323/ protege work log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks man! I say lest put the engine in and bring it to a place so they car weld a sheet of metal

Comment

Or... http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tls/1156920141.html

Comment

Also if the whole is not so big I have some sheet metal

Comment

or maybe even something like this:

I learned how to weld a long time ago, but never practiced enough! Sorry mate, wish I could help!

Comment

its not a big hole.
            i know a guy who welds but hes in mpls and i have to buy him some beer to do the job. if i cant find someone around here then ill go to him.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
            Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
            price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
            Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

so i was looking in some of the worklogs and i think i have a major mod im going to create and if it works then everyone will be happy!!!!!!!!

as soon as i work through the plan and start it up ill post it.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
              The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
              *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

do you own a power washer man that bay is dirty

Comment

sadly no..... but i will be cleaning it up

Comment

super clean and a garden hose works great for engine bays
                    Check out the Pics
                    sigpic
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
                      super clean and a garden hose works great for engine bays
                      The new or the OLD SuperClean, the old SuperClean was harsh on radiators. :/
                      This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

not sure always just bought the purple gallon jug @ walfart and used it straight up in a spray bottle, ive used it 8+ years so far and never had one issue with it trick is spray on and rinse within a 1 or 2 min. it says right on the bottle do not leave for prolonged times on aluminum but i have never had a issue.
                        Check out the Pics
                        sigpic

Comment

not stealing your build page but before and after pics ALL super clean and garden hose. took ALL the crap out and trust me this engine bay was FOUL nasty dirty
                          Attached Files
                          Check out the Pics
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
                            not sure always just bought the purple gallon jug @ walfart and used it straight up in a spray bottle, ive used it 8+ years so far and never had one issue with it trick is spray on and rinse within a 1 or 2 min. it says right on the bottle do not leave for prolonged times on aluminum but i have never had a issue.
                            I know Castrol used to make it and now its just like no name "SuperClean. The stuff made my Castrol was what I was using. x.
                            This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

ill look into that for cleaning the engine bay. and as of right now this project wont be done on time. im working to much to get much done. also i gotta wait on someone to weld up a couple things.

Comment

Don't feel bad, my car has some major problems

Comment

Working...
                                X