• Show
Clear All

I like it.

You need a better camera though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      I like it.

You need a better camera though.

truly......I'll get one someday, most my money goes to carparts though ......I got my priorities straight no?

Comment

Originally posted by swalltr207jg View Post
        truly......I'll get one someday, most my money goes to carparts though ......I got my priorities straight no?
        True true.

Comment

got the turbo hotside and my new manny ceramic coated by jet-hot, hopefully it can stand up to the temps withought flaking......

pic quality sucks I know, but all I have is a cruddy phone cam

Comment

looks good. that's exactly what i wanted to do also, but you got to it first. Jethot won't flake, and if it does, they have a warranty. Since you coated it and it was brand new, they will have a lifetime warranty on their coating. which coating did you end up going with?
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

i went with the ceramic sterling extreme coating, its supposed to be good up to about 1700 degrees, we'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by swalltr207jg View Post
                i went with the ceramic sterling extreme coating, its supposed to be good up to about 1700 degrees, we'll see....

You know, I'm working a coal generation plant with pipe temperatures exceeding 1300-1500*f on a constant basis.

I should ask the guys what the hell I should be using for temperature coatings. I'm sure a few of the other contractors might have an idea...
                I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

looks good cant wait to see this in action!
                  GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                  AND
                  THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

installed the tial wastegate, manny, turbo, lines, 10mm magnecores, and 4an lines to and from the apexi avc-r solenoid
                    http://

and another

Comment

bit better pic

Comment

that is probably one of the sexiest engine bays I have ever seen.

Comment

why did you end up putting the tubular core support in? looks good i want my build to be similar im still short about 5k though

Comment

i put the tubular core support in cause its way more sturdy and rigid than the stock piece, it could take a hit from a boulder in the road and not faze it. plus I need a good mounting point for the carbon fiber splitter, and undertray im going to install, that wont flex so the downforce is transfered to the suspension and not just flexing the body............thanks la flava

Comment

impressive work breathtaking engine bay love the turbo mani and the jet hot work done on the turbo and housing. cant wait to see a vid of it running once you get the standalone on it.

Comment

standalone is on and I started it a few days ago, however I was having an issue wit the timing belt tensioner pulley, so had to pull the water pump and install a new one......the pulley bolt threads had been backed out and the pulley wasnt seating just wobblin around, which would change the timing and everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X