X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car looks great flyin down the track

Comment

small update.

went to corksport meet and did the dyno day. car did 3 runs, and best was 205whp and 184 torque. at the time of the dyno pull, car had the vf10, 360cc injectors, and gtx ecu, and a poorly tuned AFM.

picked up a new 3 hole bumper, infini corners, and cusco catch can. today i got the bung welded on for the IAT for the MS. tuning will start this saturday after I get some last things answered on the settings.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

what psi?
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
          what psi?
          14.91 psi

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

not precise enough... I kid........ good job Eric...

Comment

you have sooo much more room to bring those numbers up! MS will be your best friend!
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

BP engines likes 12.4 A/F at WOT. You might want some 460cc injectors. I bought a set from this guy. He's a good seller!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                  you have sooo much more room to bring those numbers up! MS will be your best friend!
                  yes it will be. depending on how the tuning goes, might take it back to the track on the 3rd for the last run of the year

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
                  BP engines likes 12.4 A/F at WOT. You might want some 460cc injectors. I bought a set from this guy. He's a good seller!
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-91...Q5fAccessories
                  thanks for the info. all the miata's i saw run on the dyno were between 11-13 A/F depending on what parts they had. I already have the 460cc injectors. just waiting to put the MS in, so I can put them back in the car and have it run properly.

Comment

picked up some used slicks (Total of about 6-8 passes on them) for super cheap. not the exact size i wanted, but couldn't pass them up for the price. they are mounted and balance on wheels. M/T 22-8-15

Comment

those slicks will be good for learning on. the 250whp is the point where 22's are to small. mysta316 would burn thru 3rd when he was running mid 12's.

NEUMAN

Comment

Nice dude! Glad you finally picked up some slicks! Cant wait to see what its gonna do with some tuning!

Comment

Wow, so long time no update. I've had my daily driver, so haven't given much love to the protege.

Took it to the track earlier this spring and managed to pull a 13.3 @ 102 with it on slicks. 60" is still kinda high, 1.9. I'm spinning my slicks, so I gotta drop them down some more. Car is going back to the track on the 4th, so I hope to get some video of the runs. Just bought TunerStudio this week, so I'm trying to retune my MS and maybe add some more timing for a bit more top end.

Also, order the missing part for my next turbo swap. Got the VJ23 front engine mount coming to me. After that I can swap in the VJ23 and just have minor things to swap over, but everything should be ready. Hopefully by spring time next year, I will be rocking that turbo. Just gotta get some 550 injectors and start the tune all over again.

Just got my valve cover back. Spen, you freaking rock! Thank you! Better pics to come once it is installed. Just gotta get it clear coated and it's ready to go on.

Comment

That valve cover looks sick
                            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

I love the paint job on the valve cover, very unique...

-Jon R.

Comment

All nice and artsy

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                                HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                                Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Working...
                                X