No announcement yet.

My new whip.. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, seems a KLDE should have a higher trap speed in that car ...

Comment

Yeah I thought so to... I know I till have some vacume line issues to fix.. The car is missing the egr vacume control soleniod... I don't have any of the egr stuff hooked up.. Plus I have to take a look at my purge canister vacume lines again.. I might have pulled the apart when I rushing to do my power steering install thursday night.. Plus I still need to double check my timing.. That hasn't been done since the car was put together..

With a full tank of gas the car tipped the scale at 2305lbs...

Comment

2305???? holy **** that's light!!!!

yea sounds like you just need to tinker with the KL a bit more to get her running premium, i'm pretty sure my 626 would run the same times and its automatic haha, but it burns tires in the 2nd shift...kinda funny.
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
          2305???? holy **** that's light!!!!
          I was thinking thats heavy... I was hoping the car would be closer to 2100... Its has all the sound deadning removed... no radio, speakers or anything at all in it... its pretty much bare bones...
          Last edited by crazycanadian; 07-17-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Well today was one hell of day for the old 323.. she got worked hard out at the largest and one of the fastest autocross events I have run... Big thanks to my co-driver for the day helping me to sort out tire pressures and settle the ass end down a bit....

Rob (323Permin) came out to watch and took a boat load of pictures.. He also put his life in my hands as I took him out for a ride along..

hopefully lots of pictures to come.. if not I'll get my video's posted from the runs..
            Last edited by crazycanadian; 07-19-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Here is the link to the pics fom the Weekend Auto-X ....

Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

There is only a 1/3 of the images uploaded so far ... more to be posted tomorrow .

Comment

That old civic was really nice.
                Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                "Who Dey"

Comment

Looks like it was lots of fun! How did you do?

Comment

that almost looks like boundary bay airport ... good pics permin .. hope a good time was had by all..

Comment

I got a couple video's uploaded.. does anyone know of a good program to flip video's that wont kill the quality to bad?? I have a couple video's I need to flip 180 deg...

Here is my co-driver's enduro run

Here is my endruo run

Comment

nice runs, its a shame the engine sound wasn't a bit louder, there's some nice sounds but just not loud enough!
                        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Well I haven't posted much on this since I haven't done a whole lot to the car.. right for the last few months she's been raised back up to stock height on stock springs and struts with some winter rims and tires on her... Yesterday was the first day I got around to putting the car up on the hoist at work since I did this

during the Totem TSD rally in november...

Man did I ever get lucky... When I went off the road I went over some rocks that did a pretty good number on things under my car... My oil pan has a nice dent in it... I got really luck I didn't rip a hole in my gas tank.. it took a beating... I got lucky I didn't rip my rear brake lines and fuel lines as the body is all beat beside them.. I did manage to tear a hole in the body under the back drivers seat though...

Its hard to see but there is a small tear in the body..

Beat up gas tank.. its worse then it looks in the pictures.. a couple places almost tore threw..

Dented oil pan.. not to bad..

Kinda hard to see but it was a close call from doing damage to the lines..

Good thing this is just a race car, I am not to worried about it all.. I guess for the next rally I'll try to build some skid plates...

Comment

Dang you have changed it over to a rally car ....

Did you have to put a cage into it ? and change the suspension ?

I have a extra set of front and rear springs from the Donor Protege GT if you want a set of stiffer stock springs " Free to ya " cause I still owe ya !! :0)

Comment

Originally posted by 323Permin View Post
                              Dang you have changed it over to a rally car ....

Did you have to put a cage into it ? and change the suspension ?

I have a extra set of front and rear springs from the Donor Protege GT if you want a set of stiffer stock springs " Free to ya " cause I still owe ya !! :0)
                              TSD rallys are done in pretty much stock cars since they aren't run like stage rallys... no cage or nothing needed... I might take you up on the GT springs.. if you dont have much to do this weekend I'll be out running an autocross at pitmeddows..

Comment

thats a nice car meng....i think with the kl u prob gained some extra lbs. my bf with b6t on a 1/4 tank of gas weight in at 2150lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X