Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charles
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/multimedi...iva_shogun.htm

This one was featured in one of the latest Grassroots Motorsports, as somebody mentioned.
    I've seen that car in person, and drove his OTHER Festiva, which just has a B6T front mounted.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
      my KLZE mx3 actually handles nice as ****. It does understeer a LOT more than the protege, but i wouldn't say it is unbalanced. In a Protege, I'd expect it to handle nearly identical to an MX3.

I always thought the protege was too damn tail happy, the MX3 isn't like this at all, and I'm glad, i've yet to spin it out in the rain or snow, even when I was messing around.

As for shoving the SHO into a festiva...its so worthless of a swap to even attempt. Get the December issue of Grassroots Motorsports and read the article. The thing runs mid 14's! what a waste! IMO if you want a V6, get a KLZE...it at least fits your engine bay and is easily available. Parts are abundant and it really isn't that hard of a swap if you get a MX3 parts car to rip stuff out of.
      The Protege isn't tail happy Wil. You have either:

incorrect tire pressures
      screwy alignment
      can't drive

The MX-3 has better suspension geometry, in case anyone cared... and technically should handle a bit better, due to better weight distribution.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
      X