• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are e-spec gtx still avaliable?
    Koroma
    91 323BG-----------------------
    Intax springs,PRM Air Intake
    ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage
    J-SPEC GTX kit,Brembo Brake Kit

Comment

i'm getting one from Germany soon, or GTR, i dont know which one yet.

check out www.mobile.de (click great brittain to change language to english) and then search for 323's over 150hp... few gtx and gtr's there.
      Last edited by mazda323fin; 12-04-2003, 04:30 PM.
      Mazda 323 -92, (B6-ME) tropic emerald metallic aka bluish green mica, 17" Team Dynamics Tornado, -60mm weitec, Kyb GR2, GTx bumpers, custom gf dash, custom door panels, a pilars, blue led gauge lights..

Coming... 323 GTX (BG)

Comment

Damn... I wish i could trade my front bumber for a normal espec... GOD DAMMIT!!! ::
        1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
        1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
        2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
        2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

thanks
          i didnt mean the whole car
          just the bumpers
          nothing came up in the search but i'll play around with it a bit more
          Koroma
          ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage

Comment

I forgot to say that select germany for the country...
            Mazda 323 -92, (B6-ME) tropic emerald metallic aka bluish green mica, 17" Team Dynamics Tornado, -60mm weitec, Kyb GR2, GTx bumpers, custom gf dash, custom door panels, a pilars, blue led gauge lights..

Coming... 323 GTX (BG)

Comment

I guess those are okay if you don't mind having a non-functional huge piece hanging off the front of your car (and sides and back too) that costs an arm and a leg and gets ruined the second you try to go over a speed bump, or any road that's not perfectly flat...
              I personally think bodykits are only acceptable if you have an intercooler you need to make 'flow' with the rest of the front end. Even then, if you took the time to go turbo, do you really want to add a bunch of extra weight and probably make your car less aerodynamic?
              ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Hey, I would really like to thank 91protegeLX for the pakfeifer kit, I was planning to buy them from the ste directly, but I couldnt understand what was what! lol... anywayz, im 14 right now, so I am noty going to order them for like 10 months....plus, I only have 300 dollars saved up lol

Comment

i dont know about y'all but i like mine just fine...
                  e-spec j-spec my US spec bumpers... haha..
                  Last edited by 1ofdfew323; 01-08-2004, 11:19 PM.

Comment

yeah but you've got that GTR L-wing that makes if all worth wild. i still think i want the GTX bumper- but im not really sure-- kind of want to save the money for a new car.
                    Koroma

Next Stage

Comment

my vote goes to stock. see below.... yes... that's stock.
                      Attached Images

*cough* stock in japan, I know u were just trying to prove a point, but im sure if the american pros were stock like that theyt would be a whole lot more popular

Comment

hello guys,

i just wanted to say that the gtx-bumper was also stock for the e-spec (non-turbo) gt model (94 kw) until '92 like my protege. the '92 facelift model had this one

there are some other bodykits available for the protege:

the twr-kit (but i'm not quite sure if this is the one, cos they don't sell them anymore, don't exist at all, i guess)
                        the ath-hinsberger-kit (they'll ship to europe only) full kit around EUR 1300.-
                        this one (no idea about the producer, it's from belgium)
                        there's another kit, too, but i can't find it right now.

the e-spec stock-bumpers look the best, i think.
                        Last edited by protege_gt; 01-18-2004, 08:05 AM.

Comment

protege gt your pro looks killer.
                          Tag Team

Comment

yessir, though it's pretty much stock. just some 40mm springs, 16" rims and self made eyelids. done... proteges just look hot... :D

Comment

Damn ive never seen those kits, I agree i love your 323. What motor do you have in it?

Comment

yes, that they do

Comment

Working...
                                X