Body Kits For 90-94 Pros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speed Protege
    Too bad there aren't any carbon fiber bodykits for the protege as it would be the lightest but I have not heard of the durability of carbon fiber though

haha yeah imagine that, We cant even get 5 people to get a carbon fiber hood made for these cars, Fact is 1st gen protege owners dont wanna spend money to go fast or look good

Comment

yeah and no one is brave enough to buy a cf hood

Comment

I had one ordered from zxtuner but my cars a steaming pile of crap now.
        I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

theres one located on my car atm

Comment

yeah hows that fitting by the way.... j/k.... sorry just had to robert.

I probably just started a
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

fits perfectly! no issues!

Comment

Goddamnit how is it that every ****ing post in this ****-****ing section turns into a post about your clam-licking carbon-fiber hood.

Comment

I think carbon fiber is less resistant to impact.... It flexes well, but shatters when impacted. For example, when making the CF fenders for the S2000 while I was doing my bodywork (see www.eastend2k.com) I used to take the scrap pieces that were trimmed off. It could bend right around and snap back to its original shape, but if I smacked it on the table... A million pieces. It may just be because they were scraps and did not have the finished edges to provide them structural rigidity, but I would still have to say that I think urethane still resists better to impact from what I've seen personally.
                  Bob

www.midnitemekanix.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
                    Goddamnit how is it that every ****ing post in this ****-****ing section turns into a post about your clam-licking carbon-fiber hood.
                    Because a bunch of new people get on the board and do the usual......

....UMmmm yeah I didnt search and I want to waste everyones time by asking a bunch of stupid **** like can I drop a V10 in my car, and I need a set of clear corners, and I want my entire car to be made out of CF........

Then of course they see roberts sig with the hood and IM sure that if he wasnt asked in a post about it they probably flood him pm box.

Dont get me wrong, ?s are a good thing, but EVERY question you have should be searched at least once or twice, just to keep this from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                      Because a bunch of new people get on the board and do the usual......

....UMmmm yeah I didnt search and I want to waste everyones time by asking a bunch of stupid **** like can I drop a V10 in my car, and I need a set of clear corners, and I want my entire car to be made out of CF........

Then of course they see roberts sig with the hood and IM sure that if he wasnt asked in a post about it they probably flood him pm box.

Dont get me wrong, ?s are a good thing, but EVERY question you have should be searched at least once or twice, just to keep this from happening.
                      Some of us have been here since the beginning, and have seen n00bs ask the same questions over and over again. Yea, that's annoying, but what's JUST AS annoying is people going, "use the search, asshole, you're an idiot for not seeing it before!!!"

ProtegeClub in its day had the exact same problem. People who instead of being helpful, flame the hell out of people who don't know any better!!! How about suggesting it politely?

At the same time, we need to have something that makes new users more likely to use search. Maybe a more obvious search button, or have it say something like "Don't see the answer here? Try search!" Or even better, when the full site is built, have somthing on the main page that ties directly into the search function of the boards, with an option for advanced search that goes to the actual search page itself.
                      ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

probably should see something that says when ever you register, it takes you to a page before the registry is done that says basically what you said. Dont see what you need? try a search. or something along those lines. There probably is something about this in the user agreement that we all click I agree to, but didnt bother to read all of.

Comment

go try the intro.... I think cablemirc must have seen this thread or something.

Comment

will the 323 GTR (bf only) bodykit fir a protege sedan? same question for the 323 wheel arches
                            1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

I think that there will be some fitment issues.

Comment

where can i buy that fender wheel arches?
                                or a aftermarket fender flares?

Comment

Working...
                                X