Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word. then again howd YOU get'um in? you lights that is? explain you method. thanks

Comment

I DIDNT GET THEM... those are his... I found a pic of them on another forum
      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Originally posted by zenilder
        I have a concern with this...

Looking at the picture, it looks like the aiming of those lights are -way- off and are pointed more towards the middle of the car.

I want to be able to see the road, not just look cool. :\

Good point, but these are ****ty DOT lights, they'll scatter enough light around

(i don't mean ****ty quality lights, i mean ****ty DOT standards)

Comment

Those headlights on that procarparts look weird. I don't like the lense, it looks like it's made out of corduroy plastic or something

Oh, and for the aiming? They CAN'T be any worse the the headlight output on my 323
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

You should be able to fashion a custom bracket out of a little scrap metal, shouldn't you? Doesn't seem like it would be too hard, but then again, I'm not the one doing it.
            ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Somebody do it... damn

Comment

It shouldn't be that hard guys ....

and oh ! lets remeber

english please .... lol
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

damn, you guys are demanding mofo's!! Why don't YOU get some and do a how-to instead of demanding that someone spoon-feed you the instructions
                  93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                  02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                  05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                    damn, you guys are demanding mofo's!! Why don't YOU get some and do a how-to instead of demanding that someone spoon-feed you the instructions

HAHA
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Gro Harlem was complaining:
                      1. Calm yourself...
                      2. Get a sense of humor...
                      3. and I'm Poor...

Any More Questions???

Dont **** a Brick Dawg...
                      Attached Files

Comment

That green Protege had his for two years now.
                        I took the chance because there are a couple of Mazda Proteges with those lights on. I'm probably the first 323.
                        They light up better then factory and I have to drive thru pitch black hills. My lights look fine at night with the long lights I blind everyone.
                        own: 91'323 w/ angel eye projectors & 1.8 DOHC all motor

Comment

honestly.....some ppl don't appreciate anything. This dood already posted quite a bit of info about how to do it, why teh **** do you want him (or someone else) to make a picture how-to with step-by-step instructions.

Until you actually contribute a nice how-to yourself, then you have no right to demand someone do the same. I don't see how being poor has anything to do with it either. If you are interested in this, you obviouslly have $150 to spend on some ebay Mirage projectors, so explain how you are poor and how it applies to being a lazy bastard?
                          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                            honestly.....some ppl don't appreciate anything. This dood already posted quite a bit of info about how to do it, why teh **** do you want him (or someone else) to make a picture how-to with step-by-step instructions.

Until you actually contribute a nice how-to yourself, then you have no right to demand someone do the same. I don't see how being poor has anything to do with it either. If you are interested in this, you obviouslly have $150 to spend on some ebay Mirage projectors, so explain how you are poor and how it applies to being a lazy bastard?
                            actually, i have different goals for my headlights.. he explained in some detail, but personally, i'd like to know what type of custom bracket was used.. i'm not going to do it, just wanted to know
                            peace

Comment

yea, where not askin for money or a kidney...just a little bit more explanation...OH MY..i will eventually test it out.

But in the meantime cant we learn more abou it?
                              HOw are we gonna learn without asking questions?
                              Message Board is here for us to ask questions....right?
                              Why do u care?

Comment

Thank you Thank you and Thank you...

Again Gro... I repeat...
                                1. I was kidding...
                                2. even though what I covered is simple procedure
                                I HAVE made a how to.... and am working on another.
                                3. Again, Don't **** a brick...

Gro was Hatin...
                                why teh **** do you want him (or someone else) to make a picture how-to with step-by-step instructions.
                                I simply proposed the question "how to???" i didnt tell HIM to DO anything, asking isnt demanding... when I typed in the quote "damn somebody do it" i was joking, and was implying someone buy them... and was being a joker

Gro, Come on...
                                Until you actually contribute a nice how-to, you dont' deserve ****...
                                I did... investigate

Gro, seriously?...
                                I don't see how being poor has anything to do with it either. If you are interested in this, you obviouslly have $150 to spend on some ebay Mirage projectors, so explain how you are poor and how it applies to being a lazy bastard?...
                                Now your just typing garbage homie... I dont have to explain anything... your argument is null...

1. Being poor has everything to do with it... and Just because your interested in doing something doesnt mean that you "obviously" have the money to do it... Im interested in buying a Dodge Viper... that doesn't mean that I have the dough to do it...

2. Explain how I am poor... Ok... I'm not a bum on the street, and nor am I complaining about my situation, but I have been on my own ever since I was 15... Im an now 20 and am currently puttin' my self through college to get my bachelors in civil engineering. Daddy dont give me money... and Mommy dont exist... I work 2 jobs and co op to barely pay for it all... Now what would you rather do... Buy projector lights with 150 bones ... or buy books for Thermodynamics... I'd like to know.

3. What does being lazy have to do with anything, apply what?... I agree, I may be a bastard though... but at least I think before I type... so loosen up

Anything Else...?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X