Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys! Can't we all just get along?!? It's always a shame when two of the more respected members of the community start a flame war. Take it to the PM's if you really need to argue. Newer members don't want to see this. By which I mean, we don't want newer members to see this.
    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

It's been Squashed...
      I Joke non-stop fellas...
      People get upset to easily...

No Hard feelings...

I'm respected??? Sweet... he he he
      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

fraid not. You are still a lazy bastard. If you wanted to install these, you'd take the initiative to figure out how to fit them. The dood already gave good info about how to get clearance to fit them, what he did with the brackets and info on wiring them. Asking simple specific questions about the fitment, lighting, aiming is not what pissed me off. That is what this board is for, but....

You posting the following:

I wasnt going to tell... but... I didn't want to be an ass hole. Anyway... if you guys order them and install them... yall better be sharing the Phucking wealth on how you put them mother phuckas in... Details hoes.. Dont be a lil bitch!

Its called "SHOW and TELL", we learned it in 1st grade.
        Another post by you a day later:

Somebody do it... damn
        This is what set me off. If I do any mods to my car, why the **** should I share them with unappreciative, demanding assholes like you? These posts just display what an ass you are. And don't bull**** and say "i was just joking" why the hell would you demand the same thing 4 times in two posts? "just to be funny" right?
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Calm down everybody....

Not everyone has $120 to drop out of the blue to try these bad boys out. I have a good job and I STILL don't have the money to randomly spend, especially this time of year.

If you people can wait until after the holiday's, I'll do it in late jaunary or feb sometime. I want these lights.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Gro.... Let me make it clear....

If you want to add a mod, and dont want to contribute to me, then by all means, don't do it... I could give a Phuck less... just dont penalize everyone else for what I say jokingly.

You are too selective, and to be honest, I frankly don't care if you cant decipher if what I say is a joke or not. Next time try quoting my whole post... and reading it and you'll see

If not I'm not going to waste my time and try to explain my humor to you, if what I typed"set you off" so be it muh fugga...Yelling at the computer screen might help, typing harder might release some tension too . Like i said... Dont **** a brick... Anything else you have to say you can AIM me.

Again... Squash it... I'm gonna go watch Spongebob, because when I type, people get pissed...

Gro says Lazy Bastard = Someone who uses common sense to utilize money expenditure
            Last edited by XxToKeSxX; 12-14-2003, 12:08 AM.
            1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
            1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
            2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
            2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

your sense of humour.....post closed
              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...