No announcement yet.

gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was just looking to see if there were gauges like the link above for cheeper is all......i do have the LX gauge cluster from my last pro....R.I.P.
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

yo redfox
      i think those gauges are hott, and have considering shelling out the 50$$(which is not that much, at least i dont think so) a nice relatively cheap "look" modd, i say go for it, and if u find anything cheaper or better then pass on the knowledge

And i also think that 120$$ for a "custom" gauge is a lot, cause i mean its sweet and all, but its not like true custom, just different colors and some flame/(other stuff) options, not worth the 120$$ in my book, but thats just me.
      Im actually gonna do nothing to the cluster until after i have done other more usefull mods, but if u have run out of other mods to do, or just want some looks, i say go for those gauges on procarparts

*i am the yetti*
      protege faq

1994 protege LX DOHC
      stock (for now)
      tan/beige color (for now)

Comment

i like these gauges a lot but i dont have $50 for gauges......im kinda in a pinch for money atm
        Attached Files

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
          i like these gauges a lot but i dont have $50 for gauges......im kinda in a pinch for money atm
          50 bucks is damend cheap for htose if u ask me
          Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
          -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
          -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
          -B&M Short Throw Shifter
          -MX-3 GS front seats
          -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
          (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

not when u make 70-90 a paycheck

More Information

Comment

after a few more things gauges will come

More Information

Comment

Wow, I didn't know they finally started making these. When did that happen?
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

and where in gods name did u find them for 5???? I might be a dawg and get some for tha pro...

Oh and sorry Redfox for repeating the same thing over and over about the cluster... I had just got back from taking a test and didnt read through ur post well...

Anyway... let us know what is up about those guages!!!! peace
                  1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                  1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                  2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                  2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

I just put them on my 92 and they look fly. They are also very bright and they switch from blue to green. I am please. I will get some pic soon I hope.

Comment

ebay gauges are for non tach clusters, a while back nopi online had then customized your way with whatever you wanted. now its just non-tach clusters. havent found anywhere to get any glow or reverse gauges with the tach. if you do find a place let me know.
                      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                      Beige 1994 Protege DX
                      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

i will hate to sound like a new guy here but i have a 93 dx and the tach is on the other side where the MPH is will it still fit

Comment

yeah,
                          insted of putting the mph gauge on the left u put it on the right and the tach goes on the right, IF that is how its set up now with the stock gauges.....just a direct replacement