This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ_PaRaNoIsE
    ok...for some reason my post in the previous page didn't show...so I will ask again. Could anybody mention which user was it that had swapped his center control panels for the MX-3's?

That would be me....
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
      I used to when I lived in MD, we had a large natural water resivior that was spidered with hilly twisty roads.

That wouldnt happen to be Peach bottom would it ?
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
        I installed my steerin whale today that I bought from fazdaboy, who is a good seller BTW.
        How do you like it Mike?

Pics?

Originally posted by MD323
        This

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
          I went out and took more pictures of my BG. The rest are on my cardomain website if you want to see them.
          Looks great as always Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
            How do you like it Mike?

Pics?

ROFL
            that vid was fkn funny as ****
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
              How do you like it Mike?

Pics?

ROFL

It's beastly, the car actually feels like a go kart now. I'll post pics someday when the interior is clean and it's not super rainy outside.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                It's beastly, the car actually feels like a go kart now. I'll post pics someday when the interior is clean and it's not super rainy outside.
                I know what you mean.

I'm lovin' mine...........................................ba da ba ba ba.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                  That wouldnt happen to be Peach bottom would it ?
                  Loch raven actually, is 2 miles off of 695 in the towson area
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Productive day already!

Removed the cruise control actuator/cable.
                    Replaced stock ground wire with a Monster Cable I found at work.
                    Added 1 quart of oil.(it's a few hundred miles overdue for an oil change, but I'm waiting to tap my oil pan and put it on the car and change the oil at the same time).

Going to a junkyard with Mazda Terd Box(the member here) in a little while and will be getting the plug for the firewall where the cruise cable went, look for a radiator fan, and uhh I don't know what else.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I drove it and admired the pos wax that i had put on the car that i will soon be stripping off to put on another wax i got! YAY me!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

put in my new kenwood speakers, they sound great i think
                        1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
                        exhaust tip
                        lx gauge cluster
                        cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit
                        kenwood 1660s 6.5" front speakers
                        kicker DS60 6.5" rear speakers
                        2 MTX Roadthunder 12" subs in custom sealed boxes
                        Profile AP700M mono sub amp (350 watts RMS)

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                          Productive day already!

Removed the cruise control actuator/cable.

Going to a junkyard with Mazda Terd Box(the member here) in a little while and will be getting the plug for the firewall where the cruise cable went, look for a radiator fan, and uhh I don't know what else.
                          I need one of those plugs.

Comment

I just changed 3 of my spark plugs. The first one did not want to come out, about 1 full turn and it'd stop, so I just left it in. Cross threaded? The old plugs don't look very old anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonh
                              I just changed 3 of my spark plugs. The first one did not want to come out, about 1 full turn and it'd stop, so I just left it in. Cross threaded? The old plugs don't look very old anyway.
                              Could be.

Does it look crooked?

Try tightening it back up, and gently working it.

Comment

Got final approval and spray booth reservation to paint my 323. Just primered the car white today... and got news that my HKS Carbon Ti exhaust will come in next wednesday... so about 6 days from now. I'm happy.

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Working...
                                X