Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy **** that looks crazy glad your ok well i just slid on the wet floor and hit an 02 mustang worked some **** out then went to the junk yard and got me a new grill and molding and well the bumpern i want to replace it but not with a stock one i want to get a diff one just dont know were
    Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

gave mine a new dent

Comment

Dome light

Originally posted by turpro View Post
        sube: you should do a how to with pics. that looks great. alot better than the bulky ass one thats in mine.
        Chris I just got back on the net after being down for a week, the dome light conversion is dead simple, just get one from a top of the line 626, get it with as much of the wire harness as you can, take out your old dome light cut off the harness plug and splice it on the end of the 626 harness.

One of the screw holes line up for the screw that held your old light, the other hole needs a speed clip to hold the sheet metal screw. Once you have the old dome light down it is really self explanatory.

BTW I got the Tropical Emerald green door handles I was looking for, I have them on will post pics when I get time.

Pat.
        sigpic

Comment

i just found out my rear main and front main seals need to be replaced. . . i already knew my clutch was going to be getting replaced soon, and its getting a timing belt too. oh well for my plans of buying suspension. . . looks like maintenance time.
          sigpic

Comment

Finished all my maintenance... took it for a long test drive. I was getting 15mpg before all the little tasks, and I only drove to half a tank, but I'm already getting 31mpg if it all scales.

Comment

Originally posted by sube View Post
              Chris I just got back on the net after being down for a week, the dome light conversion is dead simple, just get one from a top of the line 626, get it with as much of the wire harness as you can, take out your old dome light cut off the harness plug and splice it on the end of the 626 harness.

One of the screw holes line up for the screw that held your old light, the other hole needs a speed clip to hold the sheet metal screw. Once you have the old dome light down it is really self explanatory.

BTW I got the Tropical Emerald green door handles I was looking for, I have them on will post pics when I get time.

Pat.
              Glad you got the handles. I still haven't gone to the jy. Lol. Slackin I guess.

I haven't done anything to mine yet. Still trying to figure out the idle problem. I might start ripping the spare motor down this weekend. The wifey is going to be pissed but oh well.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Noegel View Post
                Finished all my maintenance... took it for a long test drive. I was getting 15mpg before all the little tasks, and I only drove to half a tank, but I'm already getting 31mpg if it all scales.
                Went from 15 to 31? Christ wtf did you change during your "maintenance"? Maybe you changed your o2 sensor too?!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

(I might start ripping the spare motor down this weekend. The wifey is going to be pissed but oh well.)

Well that's par for the course Right?

Pat.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daze View Post
                    holy **** that looks crazy glad your ok well i just slid on the wet floor and hit an 02 mustang worked some **** out then went to the junk yard and got me a new grill and molding and well the bumpern i want to replace it but not with a stock one i want to get a diff one just dont know were
                    Welcome back homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                      Welcome back homes.
                      yeah glad to be back DUDE!

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                        DAZE, minus the honda center caps.. the wheels look good on there. congrats & welcome back

yeah i would rather put on some mazda caps or something but the rims aint fully mine yet one of my friends has my rims and these are his but since im going to sell them to him he wants to chek them out but its cool were in the same car club so we lend each other our ****s all the time to bad he has a 91 integra and cant match the 2000 type r with parts but i took his honda rims for my pro i like how they ride plus the rides hight looks lower without adjusting the coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                          Went from 15 to 31? Christ wtf did you change during your "maintenance"? Maybe you changed your o2 sensor too?!
                          Yessir... spend a little to save a lot, as Jack always said.

Comment

The damn right rear caliper is starting to lock up with the parking brake. I replaced the whole caliper a few months ago because of the same problem and now it's doing it again. I think the cable is messed up or something, I can't imagine that the caliper I bought developed the same problem so fast.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by Noegel View Post
                              Yessir... spend a little to save a lot, as Jack always said.
                              So you changed your O2 sensor and got a dramatic increase in gas mileage?? I'm going to have to give that a shot I'm currently getting about 20 mpg.
                              94 LX

Comment

Originally posted by TiKi View Post
                                So you changed your O2 sensor and got a dramatic increase in gas mileage?? I'm going to have to give that a shot I'm currently getting about 20 mpg.
                                That's not good.

Before you throw parts at it, I'd check to make sure that is what's causing the poor MPG.

Comment

Working...
                                X