Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took it down to the shop where I finally put the right BJ in it. Then I vacuumed it out. I broke the plug on the vacuum about halfway through, so I cut a plug off of an old extension cord and soldered it on.

Then I cleaned up some parts for Matt, and a head for Darren.

Comment

rattle canned the front grill and emblem... looks reeeaallly good!!

Comment

that looks good !!!
        Eat ****.

Comment

Very nice Jamaican!

Comment

I looked at mine today

Comment

looked at the pro for about 2 hours feelin bad for it cause i was detailing the wifes mpv. i did everything but the engine bay(wash,wax,door jams,glass,vacuum,armor all interior and tires)even had to get alot of nasty tar **** off the rear quarters(that sucked). when i was done i could help but feel bad for her. oh well. I will do everything next weekend to her that i did for the mpv.

edit: just felt like posting pics of the mpv to show the work i did. and i will post pics of the pro after i detail it next weekend.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Turpro; 04-23-2006, 08:58 PM.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Finally, I finished my power lock swap! Found a great Lx at the junkyard, and now it is complete!

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan
                  Finally, I finished my power lock swap! Found a great Lx at the junkyard, and now it is complete!

considering i knew the way it was configured, i'm curious what all did you have to do to complete the conversion? i'd love to make mine power.
                  Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

This is what I did today. I installed some of those gtr hood vents u see on ebay. They are really good quality replica's and there fiberglass. Ill put in the vents tomorrow and have it painted. They are not perfectly centered but close
                    Attached Files
                    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

both two stupid rear caliper are siezed.. thats why my car takes hella long to brake.. .well i gues im back to jackstand racing again........
                      My Toys =D

Comment

I just ordered up some poly bushings. LCA's, Rear Trailing Arms, and Rear Sway Bar - Frame and Endlinks.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
                          rattle canned the front grill and emblem... looks reeeaallly good!!
                          I think you need some clear coat.

Comment

i think i got the wrong clearcoat... i was looking for a duplicolor one, the only one they had was motormaster or w/e it's called that's why it didn't come out so good... either that or i need to give it a super thick coat

Comment

walmart clearcoat for the win
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

hmm back to jack stand racing i guess.. well ill hook up my 3 bar map tommoro and jack up the front for air dyno.. hehehehe
                                My Toys =D

Comment

Working...
                                X