X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tjay
    What parts are you selling?

Do you really need to get a new car? If I were u i'd stick to ur car right now, so u wont have to worry about the monthly payment.
    lol
    2005 Mazda 3

Comment

I bought a Greddy A/F gauge/Trust O2 sensor/datalink/etc for $150 today, and the guy gave me a dual gauge pod also. Had to drive into Illinios during a freggin monsoon though, and I was in the Miata which just made it worse.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I bought and installed some generic brake pads.

OFF TOPIC: Who will get the 1000th post on this thread?

Comment

I started it..so Im going to ****ers!
          Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
            Put another SRT-4 under its belt...
            You have one sweet ride there spenone. Whats it putting out at the wheels.
            c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_PaRaNoIsE
              Made-up my mind to return the car to stock, sell the parts, and get a new car.

Car payments suck , I have 9 left on the Pro5

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                Today I detailed my car and ATF-ed it.

So fresh, so clean.
                With all that ATF I doubt you could call it clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323
                  Alright, I shot these really quick, so quick I didn't even bother undoing the seatbelts, but you'll get the idea, but keep in mind that I need to shampoo them once more to get the rest of the crap outta the seats. In the dash pic you can also see my new headunit I installed a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for looking.

Those MX-3 seats are the shizzle. Thay hold oh so good in the corners. I wouldn't trade mine for the world.

Comment

A new pic of center console to show. Just finished installing the last screw......again.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah!!!??? i think im gonna erase your post & take 1000th place

HAHAHAHA WOO WOO
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yup MX-3 seats rule, but if I ever find a good set of Miata seats they are going in my Protege. Plus headrest speakers!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

headrest speakers FTW.......
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                            Oh yeah!!!??? i think im gonna erase your post & take 1000th place

HAHAHAHA WOO WOO
                            Haha.
                            your pimp hand is strong..

I ran some new rca's from the h/u to the amp, the old ones had a short in them.
                            Last edited by 92dx; 08-10-2006, 06:14 PM.
                            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                              With all that ATF I doubt you could call it clean.

Oh, it is.

It's so nice and shiney.

Comment

yuck is all i can say... a real paint job & wax you cheap bastard

Comment

Working...
                                X