This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saved the 323 from dooom!!

some dum ho made a left from the far right lane in a 4 lane road!!!

luckly my azenis stick like glue and i had enough space to stop and get the hell outta there before she did something else dum.
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

MazdaRacer props for your garage sitcker. Are you gonna build a page in cardomain of the swap?

Well, today I pumped 91 octane fuel instead of 87 octnane. Thats what I did today so now my car is 50 hp faster.

Really, I pumped 91 octane because they ran out of 87, LOL.
      Last edited by psiturbo; 04-03-2006, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo
        MazdaRacer props for your garage sitcker. Are you gonna build a page in cardomain of the swap?

Well, today I pumped 91 octane fuel instead of 87 octnane. Thats what I did today so now my car is 50 hp faster.

Really, I pumped 91 octane because they ran out of 87, LOL.

Good, now go advance your timing 18 degrees and feel the powa!!
        Eat ****.

Comment

What I learned today.

My car is not a rally car.
          I'm not a rally driver, and my friend Brian is not a co-driver.

Involves trying to take a turn fast to get some tire squeelage action going on, ended with me understeering into a gravel pit. Stupid move on my part.

1994 Mazda Protege DX - Automatic - 47K miles - AM/FM/Cass - 13" Hubcaps

Comment

I stalled a fuel-cutoff switch in the pro, painted the dome light housing black, and am getting ready to have some fun with the door sill step plates. I alos marked the holes for the spoiler to go, and cleaned up the wheels. :D, just haven put the wheels on yet heh
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

post pics of the fuel cutoff.
              Eat ****.

Comment

Installed my new front bumper, polish+waxed it, and bought the primer/bondo/sand paper to begin the slow process of fixing the body.

Comment

i did an engine flush and oil change today. changed my spark plugs, cleaned my coilpack, disti cap, and wires.

but i also found a tranny leak booo tranny leaks! that might be the reason 3rd sometimes has a TINY crunch when i shift from 2nd.

JACK

ps. anyone have rusted rear strut towers? mine are looking BAD (i think i can see my stut mount). also, do i have to take out the rear window panel and side cushions to access the rear strut bolts?
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Crunch = worn synchros.

Yes, you need to remove rear deck lid and side bolsters to access mount bolts.
                    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

i pulled this from my rear suspension tonight....

Comment

Holy ****ing **** if I saw that spider I would have been so scared haha.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                          i pulled this from my rear suspension tonight....

that is cool as hell... but ya, after i would have found it, well 1 i would have scooshed it, but if i knew what it was... i would have been a lil worried... be sure they're not more lyin around the car
                          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

there was one baby...i didn't have the stones to pull off the fender liner and mudflap to check for more...need more ammo (raid...and a zippo...lol)

This is the second one i've found around my house. And ya, right after the pics i squashed it into jam.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                              there was one baby...i didn't have the stones to pull off the fender liner and mudflap to check for more...need more ammo (raid...and a zippo...lol)

This is the second one i've found around my house. And ya, right after the pics i squashed it into jam.
                              Just the pic of that damn thing freaked me out, I'd scream like a little bitch if I saw that, I'm an extreme arachniphobic. Yeah, I can admit it.... like a little bitch!

I had a bruise on my forehead for a week from working on my last car and had a large brown spider fall off the underside of the bumper onto my chest while I was on a creeper, it scared me so much I tried to sit up under the car, and well I hit my head on the gas tank.

Damn Spiders!

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323

I had a bruise on my forehead for a week from working on my last car and had a large brown spider fall off the underside of the bumper onto my chest while I was on a creeper, it scared me so much I tried to sit up under the car, and well I hit my head on the gas tank.

Damn Spiders!
                                Don't say stuff like that! It gives me the creeps.

Comment

Working...
                                X