Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored a mint condition black carpet from an MX3 GS, installed it today in our 323 also got new black mats for it.

Pat.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sube
      I scored a mint condition black carpet from an MX3 GS, installed it today in our 323 also got new black mats for it.

Pat.
      mmmmmmmmmmmm MX-3 black carpet the best upgrade I have done yet........well along with the full MX-3 center console.........and MX-3 factory recaros.
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by sube

Pat.
        What's special about the MX-3 carpet? How does it differ from the Protege carpet?

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
          What's special about the MX-3 carpet? How does it differ from the Protege carpet?

nothing special...just that its usually in good condition and BLACK

Comment

black, I soooooo love mine in the 323
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

You forgot the taking the oil pump out part!
              you don't take the oil pump out.... just the oil pan comes off the rest is easy.

Tazman... thats the most detailed picture i've seen of the ST front swaybar mounting... can you get more pictures of it... Oh & nice tie bar

I would suppose the lower swaybar keeps upward movement to a minimum as well as assisting in downward movement. interesting.... i wonder if it really does help more then just a normal swaybar... or an upgrade I.E. the zx2 front swaybar.

more pics please.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

people should put pics of what they do cause its easy to say they did...... i installed my new coilovers today chek them out the car is ****ing dirty cause its white and we were all touching it or w/e so enjoy....

first pic=before coilovers
                second pic=coilovers
                third pic=coilovers installed

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

Originally posted by daze
                  people should put pics of what they do cause its easy to say they did...... i installed my new coilovers today chek them out the car is ****ing dirty cause its white and we were all touching it or w/e so enjoy....
                  Now gimme a shot of your control arms
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                    you don't take the oil pump out.... just the oil pan comes off the rest is easy.

Tazman... thats the most detailed picture i've seen of the ST front swaybar mounting... can you get more pictures of it... Oh & nice tie bar

I would suppose the lower swaybar keeps upward movement to a minimum as well as assisting in downward movement. interesting.... i wonder if it really does help more then just a normal swaybar... or an upgrade I.E. the zx2 front swaybar.

more pics please.

Ohh hmm... Well i never played with oil pumps before so i'm a bit nervous. I've done water pumps and what not but thats a cake walk. Sure what kind of pics would you like? Closer near the subframe mounting area or? Well i was going to go to the 1 inch zx2 bar BUT its a pain in the ass to remove the stocker so i just bought this kit with both front and rear and finally installed the front one now. Had the rear on for many months already!
                    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I detailed mine tonight, and tomarrow I'm going to a performance shop's meet thingy and I'll meet my first local BG enthusiast, though his car needs a trans now so it won't be there.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

closer to the subframe of how it mounts in there. & hows it feel...
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
                          Now gimme a shot of your control arms
                          whats that??...lol

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                            closer to the subframe of how it mounts in there. & hows it feel...
                            Alright i'll see what i can do. Possibly today but probably tomorrow depending on weather. And feeling? Well the car does roll less, but that was a obvious observation!

Originally posted by daze
                            whats that??...lol
                            Its the "control arm". You know, the arm that "controls" you and your womanz!
                            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                              Alright i'll see what i can do. Possibly today but probably tomorrow depending on weather. And feeling? Well the car does roll less, but that was a obvious observation!

Its the "control arm". You know, the arm that "controls" you and your womanz!
                              tell me were its located and ill take pics but for now i dont have a clue what your talking about....

Comment

Actually the MX3 carpet is much more plush than the 323 carpet. The carpet in our 323 was in pretty good shape but compared to the MX3 carpet it was just like coloured felt.

Pat.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X