This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jho
    Haha, the BP-T is always on Ebay and even here. Good luck finding a BP-D, and when you do, good luck fighting me for it.
    What's the BP-D? Is that the GTR engine's official title? (I've only heard of the BP-T's.)

if you can get me some more info on the BP-D's i might actually be able to find it somewhere... possibly Corksport or J's Garage (batfa sometimes works, lol... when you actually go to japan to pickthe stuff up!)

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Knuckles
      What's the BP-D? Is that the GTR engine's official title? (I've only heard of the BP-T's.)

if you can get me some more info on the BP-D's i might actually be able to find it somewhere... possibly Corksport or J's Garage (batfa sometimes works, lol... when you actually go to japan to pickthe stuff up!)
      Yes, the BP-D is the GTR engine. It is a variant of a BP-T.

Corksport can get them I guess. They're just so rare.

Here is some more info on them:

ggon.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ggon.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Answers is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want
      Last edited by Jho; 09-10-2006, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross
        denis, does that evo bumper you have in your sig just bolt up? ive been trying to find a front bumper thats lower than the factory one, but i dont want a wild ass bodykit. that front end looks good on your car.
        There is no bolt up hard ware so you have to be creative.
        Last edited by Denis; 09-10-2006, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Knuckles
          Well, tomorrow's my birthday, but since i have college classes tomorrow, my gf got me my present early. She jacked the hks bov from her ex-boyfriend's STi.
          My B-day just passed and no one remembered, including my parents.

OK, back to drinking.......

Comment

I installed new wiper blades so i can finally see in the rain yay for wiper blades
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Denis

Happy Belated Birthday!

how about if someday we all organize a 323 meet somewhere and just hang out and scare the civics and hotrodders in socal? Who knows, we might end up buying each other lagers, lol.

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                closer to the subframe of how it mounts in there. & hows it feel...
                Per your request.

Left side (passengers)

Annnnd right side (drivers)

Theres basicly a bolt there that sticks out versus the other two on both sides. Thats where it attachs!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

aye one of the main subframe bolts..... hrmm.... now i wonder if it could work with mx3 LCA's
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I started looking for a certain engine, a certain jdm engine

Comment

i started plugging the giant gaping whole in my resonator. . . a certain RUSTED resonator
                      sigpic

Comment

I fixed rust on my roof for 3 hours today. And the day before. And most likely tomorow to. My roof is gonna be just primer

Comment

at least it wont be all rust anymore.
                          sigpic

Comment

It will be alot of bondo and primer though. Grinding out that rust is laving pretty big pits in my roof

Comment

Originally posted by silverchris
                              I fixed rust on my roof for 3 hours today. And the day before. And most likely tomorow to. My roof is gonna be just primer
                              Why not just paint it black,like I did? The new scion Tc's come with a black roof, so why not just paint yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Denis

Happy belated birthday Denis!

Have one for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X