Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare 1st gen parts (Possible Group Buy)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much for the clears, I might be interested.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m1
      i just got DHL quot - $30USD/0.5kg!!!!
      i'll try more.....wish me luck!
      DHL is probably the most expensive way to ship it. If shipping will be $60/kg I don't think I'll be interested in anything. Wayyyyy too expensive.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
        DHL is probably the most expensive way to ship it. If shipping will be $60/kg I don't think I'll be interested in anything. Wayyyyy too expensive.
        yeah well 1200 shipping for 600 in parts is crazy, I can fly to japan and get stuff ship it back for cheaper

Comment

almost worth the JDM clears.
          Price????

Comment

I want the whole damn car, that things looks just right for me. Bumper, side skirts, and those brakes look great. Can't you get the hood vent's from corksport still?
            I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

i think abx services is the cheapest here - $30/kg. i've just check the garnish + box weight, it's almost a kg...... the clear corner is more lighter. but i havn't check the bumper weight yet. i'll update with u guys later

Comment

honestly, the way it works out, a kg is about 2.2 pounds, and basing on different package sizes, weights, and measurements, the average is MORE per pound than HIS estimate going through FedEx and UPS.. and thats FROM Kuala Lampur to Beverly Hills (no, i don't live there, it was the only city and zip in cali on my mind at that current time.. ****IN tv, go fig) so basically think of it as 15 dollars per pound is the cheapest you're going to get.
                needless to say, i'm out, no car, sorry guys. good luck putting all this together.
                peace

Comment

Originally posted by a2m1
                  hi guys,

hhmmm......so how many exactly it would be these parts that 'll be shipped? hope this issue can be figured out.....this worries me, would it take a whole contena??!! here are material of the parts;

1. GTR bumper: p.u - $350USD, ori - got 1, owner selling at $400USD
                  2. Mazdaspeed Type A bumper: p.u - $350USD ori - n.a
                  3. GTR air scoops (including air fins, wire mesh): fiberglass - $120USD (p.u not recmnd.), ori - n.a
                  4. GTR wheel arch (all around): fiberglass - $80USD, ori - n.a
                  5. BG 4 doors side skirt: p.u - $230USD, ori - n.a
                  6. GTR center grille : fiberglass - $80USD, ori - n.a
                  7. rear garnish: ori.....lol - 3pcs, (saucy booked 1) & still collecting.....
                  8. HOT!HOTHOT! clear corners: 1 set (got it yesterday), owner selling at ... dunno, you guys price it. 1st come, 1st serve with the best price

all of the bodyparts are replica as the original parts. same as there, the ori's are hard to get, and very $$$$!!!. but yet, there' no much diff, just the materials. eg, the ori MS bumper is also made from fibreglass, is just the lip is made of rubber. the pics that i've posted, are all replicas (green & black car). the white is with the ori. FIY the ori parts will much more heavier than the replicas, especially those GTR bumpers.

the MS can fit into a 90-93 BG, just ripp off the grille, BUT you just lost the MAZDASPEED emblem

i just got DHL quot - $30USD/0.5kg!!!!
                  i'll try more.....wish me luck!

Have you done this before?Do you have some kinda company website?

Comment

price and weight on clears?????

Comment

Comment

Any updates on the shipping prices as of yet?
                        '91 LX
                        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

hi guys,

well for those who are still interested, the shipping fee is $30 for the 1st G, $10 for the next 500gm. For serious buyers, do PM me anytime. thanks

a2m1

Comment

Working...
                          X