Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare 1st gen parts (Possible Group Buy)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can figure it out...there have to be like 10 braincells active on this forum somewhere

Comment

your better off to have one person order all the parts,
      send the money through the wire transfer.
      All parts then are delivered to that 1 persons house.
      And then from there we just pay to UPS it to everyone.

-------------
      We should try a small goods order first to test the water.
      We still need to make sure there are no custom fees or nothing like that.

I would love a mazdaspeed bumper or gtx or similar bumper.
      Are there any 323 side skirts available?
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

sounds like a good idea 2 me...

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          your better off to have one person order all the parts,
          send the money through the wire transfer.
          All parts then are delivered to that 1 persons house.
          And then from there we just pay to UPS it to everyone.
          That would be the best way to do it. The wire transfer fee and shipping cost from Malaysia to the U.S. can be evenly distributed amongst everybody involved. Then you pay the individual shipping costs for your item once it gets here. Depending on what it is UPS ground is not that expensive.

We should try a small goods order first to test the water.
          We still need to make sure there are no custom fees or nothing like that.
          I didn't run into any customs fees when I had my GTR strut brace shipped from Malaysia. It might be different for a large shippment though, Im not sure.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I've wire transfered money to Maybank in Malaysia once and it cost me $40 to do that. Saucy, check into your idea further and maybe that's the route we'll take if it works out. Wire transfer is the safest IMO and $40 shouldn't be that much if we split it accordingly for one mass order.

A2m1, you have to check the shipping costs man. $30USD for a kilogram is way to expensive. That means that shipping a bumper would be over $300USD. I don't think anyone would be interested if that's the case. Shipping just the small items now, and the others later doesn't help either. The goal is to have just ONE order of everything. That way we'll save on shipping and on wire transfering the money. If you want to make some money on this, which you will, research your shipping options and let us know. I highly doubt that it's always $30 per kilogram, regardless of size of package and total weight. If it is, I doubt there'll be much interested especially on the heavier items.
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

I sware, I need to rent a plane and then just frigin fly all over the country and fill it up with parts and fly back the US...

I would never need to frigin work again ...
              Bruce
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

fly all over the country and fill it up with parts and fly back the US ...
                Bruce
                uhhmmm yeah what he said...

Comment

well i wont be able 2 look into all that stuff untill next week sometime when i get my checking account open... if someone else wants 2 do it now.., they can look into it .. it would be a great help... thanks...

Comment

well i agree with the idea - one person to get off. so that person (Mr. X) have to give me his details. it do saves a lot. but one whole bunch of shipping freaks me out. lets say that 20 guys of you order the bumper, meaning that i've to get a lorry to pick up all this stuff?!!!

BUT if you guys really wanna do it, i just have to do it. about the shipping service, i'll try to get 2-3 other quotes. we'll get the cheapest. but i do need Mr. X's full address 1st so i can get the exact quot. about the money transfer, it's good to hear that you had bank in out local bank here, i think that almost solve the prob. i've ask my friend to open a hsbc account, the min. deposit does cost a lot man. i dun have that kind of money for now. cummon guys, we've to put our heads 2gether

Comment

just posting again to get another angle of the white bumper
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks liek you need a 94 protege to fit that front bumper on, Or a 323?

Comment

just cut the grill off

Comment

PM with shipping info has been sent.
                            '91 LX
                            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

What type of material are the bumpers and skirts made of? Urethane? Fiberglass? or some other compostie resin?

What type of finish do they come with? Primer or raw?

Are these replica Mazdaspeed parts? or Originals?

and lastly, the rear trunk garnish (part that fits inbetween the tail lights) Is the newer style available (with the ridges running in the center) complete with rear fog lights. Has "Familia" printed on it.

thanks!

Comment

So do we have a couple months to get these orders in? Im in for the gtx rear bumper mazdaspeed front side skirts and gtr front if you can get them

Comment

Working...
                                X