Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare 1st gen parts (Possible Group Buy)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also i would liek to make a small buy to see how this will pan out. Maybe just a 93 rear center garnish? How much will that be?

Comment

Same Question.

How much time are we looking at here. I am tapped out of cash for now, but if I had a month or two I would be able to get enough funds to get all the goodies I want.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m1
        just posting again to get another angle of the white bumper
        Can you clarify as to weather or not the grill is built into the bumper on the mazdaspeed bumper. Its hard to tell from the pictures.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Also does it come with that black lip on the bumper or is that aftermarket?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            Looks liek you need a 94 protege to fit that front bumper on, Or a 323?
            Here's the bumper on a 1990-1993 Protege. Don't know if it was modified or not but seems like it fits just fine with the proper girll.
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

So can we set a date for atleast a month and a half? im dishing out 1400 already this week for a gtr motor, I will prob get more sooner than that but most people wont. Also lets make a smaller buy first

Comment

So can we set a date for atleast a month and a half? im dishing out 1400 already this week for a gtr motor, I will prob get more sooner than that but most people wont. Also lets make a smaller buy first
                A month and a half sounds reasonable enough, but not longer. Let's say 15th of March is the deadline for the first order, which would consist of the smaller items (hood vents, 323 garnish...etc). I can take the responsibility of having everything shipped to my house and then I'll mail everything out accordingly. Now let's figure out who wants what and we'll go from there!
                '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
                  A month and a half sounds reasonable enough, but not longer. Let's say 15th of March is the deadline for the first order, which would consist of the smaller items (hood vents, 323 garnish...etc). I can take the responsibility of having everything shipped to my house and then I'll mail everything out accordingly. Now let's figure out who wants what and we'll go from there!

So we will have 2 orders? Can he get the e-spec glass lights also?

Comment

So we will have 2 orders? Can he get the e-spec glass lights also?
                    That's up to us to decide. Two orders will cost more as we'll have to pay for the wire transer twice and shipping will most likely be more if we divide it in two. As far as the e-spec lights, I doubt he'll be able to get them but let's wait for his response to be certain.
                    '91 LX

Comment

damn ! nice ass pro!
                      im interesteed on that side skirt. $200 USD right? does that come with shipping? and where do i send the $$$...thx!

Comment

damn, im a little late on this one.

anyways, that green Pro looks like the one from ProtegePR.com very nice if i do say so myself. :p:
                        89 Nissan 240SX-NEW CAR!!!
                        fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                          damn ! nice ass pro!
                          im interesteed on that side skirt. $200 USD right? does that come with shipping? and where do i send the $$$...thx!
                          No shipping will be a bulk buy, and will prob add a good amount of cash to the toatal

Comment

that center Familia grill was for the flat-hood Pro right?
                            89 Nissan 240SX-NEW CAR!!!
                            fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by JDM323
                              that center Familia grill was for the flat-hood Pro right?
                              He quoted it as a GTR center grill. If it's from a GTR then it should be the one for the 323 and the 94 protege.
                              '91 LX

Comment

I'm in for a rear garnish. I'd really prefer the 92+ Familia style, but will settle for the pre 92 323 style. I'd also like it complete with fog lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X