X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 is my WB .. i'll be calibrating it tomorrow after work

Comment

That's how mine was for a while then it started giving me the opposite as you, super lean idle so I disconnected it and It's been fine ever since ang got better MPGs
      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
      VF10 powered!
      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
        Got the wagon running
        Now I'm running pig rich at idle though. Like 7.7-8 rich with a bit of a hunting idle. ( when warmed up).

N/A bp
        N/A harness
        4wire tps
        Bp26 ecu
        Running recirc
        Vj20

Any ideas where to start looking?

Sent from my iPhone5
        using Tapatalk
        I'd look into the TPS. I had issues with my tps and it would run super rich no matter what.
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

yep I'm suffering from the manual belt gaps too lol, need to find some half decent adhesive then I can re-do the headliner and fill the gaps haha...just not sure how the sun visors and sunroof cover will be executed :/
          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

wiring

Comment

New rear brake pads yesterday. I had done them last year, but the inside pads were down to metal again. I took the calipers apart, and removed all the corrosion from the pins. Then polished them to a mirror finish. I filed down the casting where the inserts go, just to remove corrosion, and have them perfectly true. Lubed it all up, and everything seems to be sliding very nicely now. If this doesn't work, I'll just buy new calipers.
              sigpic
              1992 Familia GT-X
              1988 323 GTX
              2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
              2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Installed an rx7 fuel pump, a fair difference in size

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
                1989 BP Motor, 9.8:1 OEM Pistons, BP22 Intake Cam, VJ20, GTX Intake Mani, FMIC, Alloy Radiator, HKS SSQV I, K&N oil and air filters, Innovate LC-1, 10W50 Mobil

Comment

think my o2 sensor is bad tried to calibrate and it just keeps flashing
                  disconnected it from ecu and it seems my idle has smoothed out but without seeing my afr' s wtfk's

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                    think my o2 sensor is bad tried to calibrate and it just keeps flashing
                    disconnected it from ecu and it seems my idle has smoothed out but without seeing my afr' s wtfk's
                    Did you remove it from the exhaust to calibrate? I think I have the same one, it's been giving me trouble the last few days, turns off randomly, then shows 7.4 for a few seconds, then reads again. I run a separate O2 sensor for the ecu though, so drivability isn't affected.
                    sigpic
                    1992 Familia GT-X
                    1988 323 GTX
                    2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Innovate lc1. Yeah free air calibration.

I'm going to try a dell heater calibrate + free air again once I can touch it.

Sent from my iPhone5
                      using Tapatalk

Comment

*full. Not dell. Fkn autocorrect
                        wow 79.99 relpacement o2 + 70 shipping ........so awesome

Sent from my iPhone5
                        using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by MazdaNoob; 05-01-2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

$70 shipping? wtf
                          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

yeah ... 70.00 shipping just so aint gonna happen . UPS

Comment

Just get someone in the states to buy it and ship it to you. Throw them a few bucks for the effort, and you're still ahead.

I just got home with my BG, noticed my exhaust was sounding really horrible as I rounded the last few bends. Checked for leaks, and found my manifold leaking... Again.

No, the welds aren't broken again, but either the manifold studs have backed out of the head, or the nuts came loose. This is twice now. The first time I just figured I forgot to torque them properly, but this time I know with 100% certainty they were proper tight.

When I installed them, I slathered on a good layer of anti seize compound, as they tend to get rusty. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking I should just take off the nuts and add a lock washer. I should have checked if it was the studs themselves, or just the nuts. Didn't think of it at the time, just wanted the leak to stop.
                              sigpic
                              1992 Familia GT-X
                              1988 323 GTX
                              2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Tightened up a loose Bumper bolt yesterday, hahahaha. Really wishing I was home to make some things happen!

Comment

Working...
                                X