X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I lived in canada i'd own 2 by now
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

thats a damn shame

Comment

yeah apparently he owned an 86 before he bought so he wasn't accustomed to the bump in power and the 4wd

Comment

haha oh man, thats a shame
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

now you're gonna HAVE to buy one....
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by 323drift View Post
              I remember a couple months back a guy in Richmond imported a GTX hatch, next thing ya know, it was being parted on Craig's List

He apparently wrapped it around a pole a week after he got it
              That would break my heart.

Comment

damn i want a right side drive car there so bad ass looking.......some one want to buy me a right side drive protege or gtx or gtr?

come on lol
                My Car Domain
                My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
                Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

eh, ive had a right hand drive car. . . its only cool for about a week, then its just an aggrivation.

i wonder how hard it would be to get a gtx and swap vin plates and register it here as a 323?
                  sigpic

Comment

^why would you want to do that?

Comment

^^^to make it "legalish" for US roads haha, they dont have our handy 15 year rule

Comment

Damn DOT and Customs!!!!!

93' 5spd DX
                        R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross View Post
                          eh, ive had a right hand drive car. . . its only cool for about a week, then its just an aggrivation.

i wonder how hard it would be to get a gtx and swap vin plates and register it here as a 323?
                          It would be easy. I'd do that if I ever imported a Protege GTX.

I'd just slap my vin # on it, and no one would ever know.

Comment

some ppl import them into canada, then import them again into the US as a canadian car... might cost a bit more.

i think that would be easier rather than changing the vins
                            Last edited by jamaican; 12-10-2006, 02:44 AM.

Comment

well, see, it only takes me about 15 minutes to swap a dashboard, and less time than that to grind off serial numbers. . . i could swap mine in a day for free, cut my shell in half and sell all the parts. only way it would cost is if i got caught, and then it would be bad news bears.

we have a 20 year rule, so later down the road we'll be able to get em legal. and skylines, wrxs and all that other wonderful jdm goodness we've been missing here. the rhd car i used to have was an 80 model 280z.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross View Post
                                well, see, it only takes me about 15 minutes to swap a dashboard, and less time than that to grind off serial numbers. . . i could swap mine in a day for free, cut my shell in half and sell all the parts. only way it would cost is if i got caught, and then it would be bad news bears.

we have a 20 year rule, so later down the road we'll be able to get em legal. and skylines, wrxs and all that other wonderful jdm goodness we've been missing here. the rhd car i used to have was an 80 model 280z.
                                nice.. we have the 15 year rule.. so offcourse everyone is jumping on the skyline bandwagon

even young kids that are 16 are owning skylines

Comment

Working...
                                X