Never seen one of these before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** I just want my car to have collecters plates onit
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

would be nice. . . it'd keep a lot of us from wasting all this money on NA bolt on stuff when we could be upgrading from a stock vj20 to a t3/t4 and standalone.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross View Post
        we have a 20 year rule, so later down the road we'll be able to get em legal.
        It's 25 years.

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

is it? i thought it was 20. oh well, were screwed.
          sigpic

Comment

but rumour has it the government is going to stop the import of skylines specifically because their headlights are blinding oncoming traffic more than any other imported car atm. So if it this is true, the governent is going to make you install dot certified headlights that comply with our roadways and that aint gonna be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by 323drift View Post
              but rumour has it the government is going to stop the import of skylines specifically because their headlights are blinding oncoming traffic more than any other imported car atm. So if it this is true, the governent is going to make you install dot certified headlights that comply with our roadways and that aint gonna be cheap.

hahaha, i blind people all the time. damn my headlights are bright. YAY, i'm illegal!!
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

yeah, it'll be real expensive on a skyline considering they dont make Left hand drive models. in other words, somebody is going to make some hellacious money if that law gets passed.
                sigpic

Comment

for teh 323 gtx/gtr is a pice of cake.. buy some new lights online for like $30

or trade em with someone in the US who really wants jdm lights

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                    hahaha, i blind people all the time. damn my headlights are bright. YAY, i'm illegal!!
                    That's pretty dangerous, you should fix that.

Comment

I say our government get rid of these damn useless pos tall trucks and SUVs that blind me because their lights are so damn high up and i can't see **** when they are behind me and it just bounces off my mirrors into my eyes!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                        I say our government get rid of these damn useless pos tall trucks and SUVs that blind me because their lights are so damn high up and i can't see **** when they are behind me and it just bounces off my mirrors into my eyes!
                        Tint!

Comment

well everybody pics on cars. you dont see ride height enforcement on jacked up trucks. you dont see diesel trucks getting emissions tests, and everyone knows full well they pollute three times as much crap into the atmosphere as any modified car. its just picking on who has the least amount of power.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross View Post
                            well everybody pics on cars. you dont see ride height enforcement on jacked up trucks. you dont see diesel trucks getting emissions tests, and everyone knows full well they pollute three times as much crap into the atmosphere as any modified car. its just picking on who has the least amount of power.

yeah, i HIGHLY doubt it's based on amount of power. it comes down to our cars are loud and annoying to most people, and lots of people get mufflers and go screaming down the street, so it gives anybody with a modified car a bad name. it's based on that, not HP rating.
                            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

i wasnt talking about horsepower dummy, i meant power to fight the laws they pass. they hurt our economy if they limit emissions on trucks, planes, mass transit. . . they look to John J. Consumer to pick up the bill. HP numbers wouldnt have made any sense in that argument.
                              sigpic

Comment

so can I get a front clip and graft it to my prot
                                or will that be a ticketable offence???
                                right hand drive would be so cool... aim the wife at on comming traffic..

Comment

Working...
                                X