WTF!!! It's back! WTF-323 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that car is nice. subin so i can look at it at home better
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

cant stop looking @ this car mmmmmmmmmm

hey rice i love your 2 cars too man very hott rides fah sho

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks sooo much for the comments guys. Just thought I'd check in and give you a few more recent pics.

Oh, and how could I forget...my boost problem has been sorted. This is the sort of numbers the engine should have been putting out months ago!

Dyno tuned at Blacktrack Performance by Justin Gregory. Achieved 326.0Hp (243Kw) at the wheels on 21psi

BG Astina + GTR convertion + Microtech ECU + FMIC + 3" Exhaust x 21psi boost = 12.168sec to the power of 326whp

Here's My Worklog and My YouTube Videos

Comment

Nice Rob! Great numbers! I should be seeing very similar ones once my engine is broken in.

Comment

congrats! those are some awesome numbers!!!!

JACK.
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

how come that dyno graph has the TQ levels so low? 160 ftlbs. altho i love how flat the curve is. consistant pulling lol am i reading the graph wrong?
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                how come that dyno graph has the TQ levels so low? 160 ftlbs. altho i love how flat the curve is. consistant pulling lol am i reading the graph wrong?
                lol that's boost. Impressive; peaks at 21.5-22 and only tapers to 21 at redline.
                2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Thanks guys. Hopefully in the upcoming month I'll be taking it to the track t see what numbers it can run.
                  BG Astina + GTR convertion + Microtech ECU + FMIC + 3" Exhaust x 21psi boost = 12.168sec to the power of 326whp

Comment

keep us updated!!!
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I am still amazed about your work, man ... If you would know about Astina conditions here you would probably agree that your car is most loved.
                      Garage: Mazda Protege 1995, Z5 engine, MTX, P/S, no A/C, no ABS.

PM me if you need: comprehensive Autodata information; Mazda's 2nd generation workshop manual; Mazda's Z5 overhaul workshop manual.

Comment

Well guys, here's the update you've been waiting for. I finally managed to get myself and the Astina to the track for the first time since September 2006. I only made it through to 2nd round of eliminations, but i did manage to get a total of 6 passes down the 1/4 mile. The last being a free run (not competition) was the one that really made my jaw drop when i was the timesheet.

Here's the vid for you...

Here's a couple of others from the day too. One of them being my first PB of the day on the 3rd qualifying run of a 12.3.

12.37sec @ 118.16 third qualifying run. Overall qualification of 2nd fastest.

Also, i've found a couple of pictures so far that were taken on the day.

Comment

dam buddy congrats on all your hard work. those are some great time.what are you usen for a tranny to keep it together?
                          GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                          AND
                          THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Man if I ever come into a bunch of money I need to import 1. Beautiful ride
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Great work Rob and congrats on the time - well deserved!

Comment

well deserved!!! congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X