No announcement yet.

WTF!!! It's back! WTF-323 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. Yeah it was great to have the car run a excellent number on its first outing. The only problem now is....i have alot of people pushing for me to try to the into the parallel lines. Will just to wait and see what happens there, as my saving grace with this run was that there was quite a strong head wind.

Anyway, here's another link for you...same run of 12.1 but from a different camera and I've added some other info on the clip. Enjoy.

Oh, Gybe...thanks for the comment on youtube mate!!

13thghost - I'm using a trasmission out of a 94 variant of the Ford Laser/BA Astina. If i remember right the part no. on it is G5M01. In it i have a MSP LSD, aftermarket straight cut 3rd gear, cryotreated internals, double syncro 2nd and a couple of other little mods. Touch wood, she's been holding up fine so far...I've done a total of about 18 1/4 mile passes on it since 2006.
    BG Astina + GTR convertion + Microtech ECU + FMIC + 3" Exhaust x 21psi boost = 12.168sec to the power of 326whp

Here's My Worklog and My YouTube Videos

Comment

double syncro 2nd??? i need to learn more info about this
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah i needed to do something because I was constantly having crunch issues on the track going into 2nd. Didn't have any issues this time round though. However it still locks you out if you rev too high (7000rpm) and try and shift in. But yeah, other than that is was all good. Basically all I'll say at this stage is AWD...
        BG Astina + GTR convertion + Microtech ECU + FMIC + 3" Exhaust x 21psi boost = 12.168sec to the power of 326whp

Comment

I'm guessing you are using PAR 3rd gears. Nive, but spendy, though you need them at the power you are pushing.
          2005 Mazda 3

Comment

can you post a pic of this 2nd gear dual syncro system PLEASE!!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

looks good
              New Project: "Freak"

Comment

Silentbob343 - Yes mate, it's a PAR stright cut 3rd. It's not that pricey when you look at it in the long run. Well worth every cent i paid. I think they retail for approx $850AUD.

bpt323 - I don't have one sorry mate. I kinda just slapped it all together without the camera near by. I have pics of the internals assembled, but not of the individual 2nd gear. I may have a spare still floating around (i know i have a ****ty 1st gear that is similiar), if i can find em, i'll take a pic.

Comment

anything pic wise with the 2nd gear in it would be awesome, i'll know what im looking @

Comment

Rob, did I ever tell you I wish I'd known you were in Newcastle? I was there last July. Would have loved to seen this firsthand.
                    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Awesome!
                      1. 1990 Mazda 323 SE sedan , B3 8v R.I.P
                      2. 1992 Mazda 323 GT hatch , B3 16v
                      3. 2005 Kia Picanto EX , 1.0 12v
                      4. 2007 Mazda 3 TC sedan , Z6 16v

Comment

Working...
                      X