• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics...
    Attached Files
    Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Andy,
      in your biggest pic in your collage, it looks like you have graphics now. if so, let see em!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

The pics you initially saw were taken during the first day of the show where the graphics were still being installed. I'll try to get some pics up after tomorrow's Familia Reunion.
        Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

hey andy what about the grill? would that be easily shipped with the projectors also?
          In the Garage
          Black 93 MX-3 GS
          Bp powered
          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by protegeboy78
            hey andy what about the grill? would that be easily shipped with the projectors also?
            Make that 2! I want one of those more than ANY part!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

The grilles I have is for the '95-96. Kris, you'll need one for the Gen2.5 like Ohmme's.
              Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by andy329
                The grilles I have is for the '95-96. Kris, you'll need one for the Gen2.5 like Ohmme's.
                Andy,
                I know that!:p:
                Can you get me a 2.5 grille PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!?!?!?!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

I'll see if I can pull that off! Have you seen Ohmme's car? The eybrow's are cool too with his grill and he has crystalized headlights like yours.
                  Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

we should probably work on a list of everything we all want and just order it all at once so we can just share the shipping costs... get it mailed to someone over here kinda near the middle and just work from there
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

andy im assumin you had to take out your ac to fit that intercooler correct?

Comment

Nope, it's still intact... weather here is horribly humid and we need the aircon to survive.

That would be a good idea if y'all could share the shipping charges.
                        Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

howd did it fit in there then? i thought to turbo a 2nd gen you had to take it out cuz there wouldnt be enough room between the bumper cover and the frame

Comment

hey andy.... waht kind of spoiler is that and does it sit well on the trunk?

Comment

yeah?!?!!? how did you fit your A/C???? damn it i had to take mine out.

and now, i'm actually swapping out to a larger intercooler from my original to a core size of 24" wide x 10" tall x 3.5" thick.
                              Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                              FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                              Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

the isuzu intercooler is a lil thin though right? only about 1.5' thick??
                                Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                                FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                                Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X