No announcement yet.

andy's car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang, andy...i just now got into these club...//web site....been with the msprotege cos the local.site there is active..but wow..a tribute to you by protegeboy..nice...wish my car will have one too in the future..lol.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

yeah i'm dreamin of when someone sees mine and says wow... one thing that will help all of us is if we can get together and do a group order on all these parts from over there.... the prices and the shear awe factor of these parts should get our @sses in gear
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Yes, I NEEEEEEED the 2.5 grill!
        Just le me know the plan!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

could we start a thread of those who seriously want and will pay for parts and then we can send andy or who ever he says we should the money and then decide where to ship the whole package then divide it up over here and ship to whoever paid into the group.... sounds easy to me. first i guess we need to know what is available to us so we can all decide what we want
          In the Garage
          Black 93 MX-3 GS
          Bp powered
          GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

ok, ill start one in GENERAL DISCUSSION

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

headlights are awsome. only if thye had the Blacked out Corners like JDM style that They make for hondas. that would look nice too..

kit looks very clean and nice. wish they had some pimp sheit like that for my 1st gen!!
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                Andy,
                in your biggest pic in your collage, it looks like you have graphics now. if so, let see em!

Sorry, this is the the best pic of my side so far that shows the body graphic.
                Attached Files
                Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                  howd did it fit in there then? i thought to turbo a 2nd gen you had to take it out cuz there wouldnt be enough room between the bumper cover and the frame
                  This was my first intercooler, if you can see through the bumper. It was from a Toyota. It fit perfectly on the stock bumper with only minmal shaving to the horizontal bars of the bumper. It's narrow but around 2.5" thick.

I could fit the VR4 intercooler into the new bumper because of the huge opening. I have another intercooler I just got that would fit the entire hole with some trimming on the top portion. You guys would hate me if I pulled this off...It's totally huge with 2.5" piping. I'm saving up for the install and the stainless piping.
                  Attached Files
                  Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                    hey andy.... waht kind of spoiler is that and does it sit well on the trunk?
                    Some body kit makers call it the GTR spoiler. Mine was custom made to fit the trunk of the Gen 2. I'm attaching a photo of how it should have looked before I had the fabricator cut out the center portion of the lower spoiler.
                    Attached Files
                    Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by Project323
                      yeah?!?!!? how did you fit your A/C???? damn it i had to take mine out.

and now, i'm actually swapping out to a larger intercooler from my original to a core size of 24" wide x 10" tall x 3.5" thick.
                      You know how hot it can get here... just can't live without the AC. The best way to get them all in is to change your bumper. Though as seen on my stock bumper I still had my condenser in between the intercooler and radiator using a smaller intercooler.
                      Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

thanks andy for all the info... i really like your graphics... badass.... I think I honestly mean this.... I really do believe your car is the very first out of every car with graphics taht I absolutly love and works with the car... sure there are some cars out there with graphics. they look nice but would look better without the graphics... yours... i love how it looks with them.. so congrats on being the first car ever to make me like the graphics.

Comment

also where did you get you spoiler at... I just spent a good hour or so looking for one... found many GTR spoilers but none for the protege.. just civics

Comment

the spoiler is part of a body kit from the phillipines.. i really really really want that kit.... you should see the front of it... so awesome
                            In the Garage
                            Black 93 MX-3 GS
                            Bp powered
                            GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

so is it possible to get it shipped here?

Comment

that is what i'm working on... i'm figuring if we can ship a really big box with a few kits and pieces of kits and some projectors the shipping when split would actually be good and we could all get some of the parts we want... i think we are working towards that in the 2nd gen general discussion section on the wish list thread.... here is the site with the kit i want... http://www.optionsunlimited.com.ph/mazda.htm
                                In the Garage
                                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                                Bp powered
                                GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X