Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I PM'd 95pro, Shaun32390, and lowpro98 about this. They expressed interest in the other thread. Hopefully we can make this work. Looks like we have a total of 9 prospecitve buyers (including the current 4, the 3 aboive, plus pigeon and Clappy). Too bad K Dawg One sold his 2nd gen, we would've had 10 already.

EDIT: JZProwler makes 10

BTW, the place is Ramona, CA.
    Last edited by Intruder; 07-01-2005, 11:05 PM.

Comment

wow, now this is what i call a collective effort!

sorry about the wrong spelling, my bad. are you near that place as well?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

yea, i'd say put me in the maybe department...i have my first few months of rent to save for...but i have alot in my bank...just need to see if i can afford it, an dill know by the very beginning of august. Heh..then our driveway will have a line, red white and blue, with carbon fiber hoods

Mods:
        JDM Headlights + Corners
        JDM Tailights
        1st Gen LX Black Wheels
        Shaved Side Mouldings
        Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
        Cone Filter
        KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
        E-Bay front strut bar
        Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
        40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
        and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'

Comment

pls remember that we dont need the full payment. you guys have approximately 5 months to get payment ready. all we need is your $125!

Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

damn now thats what I call some collective we got going on here, looks like our efforts are moving forward alot quicker than the first gens even before they insulted the manufacturer.
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

I'm still in. (Stock style 98')

These things look great and the underbracing on these hoods make them ideal for mounting to stock latches. These are the best way to go unless you're super hardcore about weight savings.

Guys, whatever happens with this thread, let's not f#*k this up like the BG one by arguing about $25-50. The odds of finding a place willing to do completely custom hoods for <$400 arn't good. Obviously the cheaper the better but this is a great deal.

Let's get these made:-)
              1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

Agreed. Let's keep this going.

Comment

you heard from any of the guys you pm'd ?
                  proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

so right now we're at
                    1:beetle_orange
                    2:intruder
                    3:myself
                    4:loganss
                    5:shaun32390

am i missing anyone?

Comment

i got PM'd by 3 different guys but sadly they were into something else on their pro rather than the carbon hoods. i have a good feeling about JZPROWLER, i hope he doesnt let me down.

Shaun, since you are in canada i would suggest you talk it over with our canadian friends with the 2nd gen that would want this so that it wont cost you an arm and a leg to have this thing shipped. and again, i hope prototender can supply a cheap mode of shipping to you guys.
                      Last edited by beetle_orange; 07-02-2005, 10:22 PM.

Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
                        Shaun, since you are in canada i would suggest you talk it over with our canadian friends with the 2nd gen that would want this so that it wont cost you an arm and a leg to have this thing shipped. and again, i hope prototender can supply a cheap mode of shipping to you guys.
                        pigeon and Clappy both live in Ontario. Shaun can combine shipping with them.

Comment

awesome, lets just hope that pigeon and clappy would still be into this.

sad to say but i got a PM from bruce and he mentioned that he might not have the car for long.

Mods:

Comment

Oh well... It's easier to quit. lol
                            Sad fro Bruce.

Comment

yeah easier, not more fun though.

Comment

cant wait for the weekend to be over and hopefully the others start showing up.

Mods:

Comment

Working...
                                X