Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry guys, so far i haven't had a chance to check on shipping, spending all free time on the car. and i think the wife is getting a little upset.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

ya once this turns official.. whoever the main organizer is, is going to have to become the vendor... that is, whoever the direct link between wihandyman.com and the manufacturer

and the vendor would just have to register

As for me, im still on the fence regarding this...
      Its just that its a bit harder, cause its gonna be up near $800.00 CDN for us by the time it gets here...
      So i just didnt wanna post too much, cause im still unsure of my committment.

Comment

so far as i know its beetle_orange although I'm having a huge hand in this seeing as I'm just down the road from this place. by the by, found the addy for the company for any who are interested. seems the owners big on rx7's

spd racing
        136 10th street unit M
        Ramona, CA 92065
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

have you visited them yet?

Comment

i think he will visit them as soon as we get something done here.

pigeon, $800 CDN is a lot but there's gotta be a way. how about having it delivered as close to the border and someone from your side picking it up or if there's quite a bit of you ordering would it be a possibility for one of you to come down and pick it up?
            Last edited by beetle_orange; 07-04-2005, 06:34 AM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i'll head over there as soon as we have our ten for sure, that way i can see the shop, and face to face with the guy we're talking to about getting these made, as well as letting them check out my hood so that I know if I need to pick up a different one, or if mine will work for the donor.

Comment

i'd get a cf hood for my 98 pro lx, but i have no moeny for it right now... i will want one tho... just cant afford it now

Comment

Originally posted by dreamcastninja
                  i'd get a cf hood for my 98 pro lx, but i have no moeny for it right now... i will want one tho... just cant afford it now
                  All we need "now" (when we find 10 people) is $125. The rest is due in October->December.

Comment

thats right, the rest you can slowly save, for the next 5 months that is.

to those who are interested can you pls tell me if you are picking it up locally? i know prototender is, intruder are you? i know this sounds like a crazy requests but trust me there is something up my sleeve just in case we fail to entice other people because of the high cost of shipping.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                    Mods:
                    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I may be picking it up locally. I have a freind from school who lives near there, and I might be able to have him pick it up for me with the help of Prototender.

Comment

if you aren't willing and able intruder to pick it up halfway, and save 100-150 bucks your NUTS, lol. people lets get this going. quick like, the longer it takes the more likely i'll be in pheonix, instead of sd.

Comment

That's what I'm saying. I think there's enough time for me to plan it out and have it picked up.

Comment

then lets use our combined persuasive abilities to get the rest of the 10-15 that we need.

Comment

how can it be so difficult for people to come up with the money, given the amount of time, and the small amount needed initially it should be a breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
                                how can it be so difficult for people to come up with the money, given the amount of time, and the small amount needed initially it should be a breeze.
                                its not a breeze when you have a $3000 engine rebuild on hold...
                                $800 is almost a third of that... and id rather finish my engine than put a sweet hood on a busted ass car

Comment

Working...
                                X