X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about my ducktail?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Color match it first.

Comment

intruder, you really think so?

it looks a lot better now after painting my skirts and ducktail a bit glossier.

what will happen if i we get the carbon fiber hood? dont you think it'll look better with it black?

Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Give me a good picture of your car and I'll color match it in photoshop. I might even learn how to do CF hoods in Photoshop. Just give me something to work with. PM me if you want.

Comment

actually the ducktail looks good, I've always liked that style, much more understated. and IMHO color matching would be good.

Comment

I actually photoshopped mine. Here's my first attempt at carbon fiber. Oh, and I borrowed Negatize's wheels.

Comment

HOLY ****! that is awesome!

Mods:

Comment

dude intruder, you should seriously color match your mirrors. but good job with photoshop. and orange, with the cf hood, the ducktail should work even better being black.
                  proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

i know salivating at intruder's picture lol

Mods:

Comment

you getting antsy yet waiting for the power parts to arrive?
                      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

now all we need is the rest of our 10 so we can get that cf hood. oh and yeah the msp wings would be best if you can get them, and really want/need the big wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
                          you getting antsy yet waiting for the power parts to arrive?
                          grrrrr, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Mods:

Comment

Hehehe, thanks guys. I was going to match the mirrors too, but I forgot. It was 4am.

Comment

Color matched mirrors.

Comment

now thats ****ing awesome. nice, clean and simple. fn brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X