No announcement yet.

spoiler / wing opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol right on man. Yeah im lovin how much money i save on gas compaird to my friends (Saturn SC2, 95 Dodge Neon with Turbo). That wing sounds like it will be awsome throw up some pics of that when ya get a chance. I think my best idea is im buyin another car this late winter an i dont know which one i wanna save up an buy yet? Mazda 98 Protege ES 1.8, Mazda 93-97 MX6 2.0, Mazda 90-97 Maita.
    S†G
    96 Mazda Protege LX

*Kenwood Excelon KDC-X789 Model
    *Custom Neon Blue Dome Lights
    *Neon Blue Under Seat Neon Lights
    *Super White Xexon Headlights

Future
    *90-97 Mazda Maita

Comment

I like my car, it's the first nice car i've had... that's why i'm just going to do what I can to it and I know the engine and all is running fine, that's why i'm going to stick with that...my other cars were all pieces of crap... i know the 1.5 won't be but so "fast" but at least it'll look pimp to most people, or fast to slow people... haha

Comment

Originally posted by S†G
        Lol right on man. Yeah im lovin how much money i save on gas compaird to my friends (Saturn SC2, 95 Dodge Neon with Turbo). That wing sounds like it will be awsome throw up some pics of that when ya get a chance. I think my best idea is im buyin another car this late winter an i dont know which one i wanna save up an buy yet? Mazda 98 Protege ES 1.8, Mazda 93-97 MX6 2.0, Mazda 90-97 Maita.
        get the miata

Comment

I second that. for some reason people see Miata's as girls cars...but i honestly dont see it. There are alot of different paths you can take with it motor wise, and there is a pretty decent aftermarket for it. Plus, you don't need gobs of power to get it going, it is so small and light, it flies on its own.

Mods:
          JDM Headlights + Corners
          JDM Tailights
          1st Gen LX Black Wheels
          Shaved Side Mouldings
          Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
          Cone Filter
          KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
          E-Bay front strut bar
          Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
          40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
          and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'

Comment

Hmmm i did think about that. It didnt seem like it had alot of power then i thogut. But it looks really light?? Yeah i might go with it one thin i dont like. 2poeple in car. I always have at least 4 or more with me when im drivin around. Mostly ladies lol of course
            S†G
            96 Mazda Protege LX

Future
            *90-97 Mazda Maita

Comment

i always saw the miata as the midlife crisis car

Comment

IF i did buy one. I would put the vader kit on it. Cause i dont think i will be racin really that much. Maybe sometimes but not alot. So i mostly just for the looks of the car.
                S†G
                96 Mazda Protege LX

Future
                *90-97 Mazda Maita

Comment

Hey, I got a 1991 Miata, and for as little as I paid for it ($700) and as raggedly as that car is, I LOVE driving it. Manual xmission, RWD, LS diff, fully independent suspension, and convertible to boot. Even at it's age, it still gets lots of looks. Of course, being fire-engine red helps

If you got to get another Mazda, get the miata (that's what my next car will be for sure!)

Comment

Working...
                  X