No announcement yet.

Top Mix parts info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipment is going to me, and Top Mix is going to either ship it to me in Boston, MA or Portland, ME. I think this will come on a boat. As for payment, I would not mind collecting. I have a PayPal account, so this can be done quick, but I have not discussed it with Top Mix yet.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Is that 95-96 bumper fiberglass or urethane?
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        Is that 95-96 bumper fiberglass or urethane?
        I do not know, Bruce. I can find out though. But since the prices are so low, I would assume its fiberglass.

Comment

Re: Top Mix parts info

Originally posted by turbonium959

The price for the grille is $400 HKD, which is $52 USD.

Hey, which part is the grille? I am confused.
          I like that bumper though. I'd like to get one of those if the price is right.

Comment

The grille is between the headlights. The bumper is JDM, and you can get one from Corksport.

Comment

The grille is between the headlights. The bumper is JDM, and you can get one from Corksport.
              I see... sorry for my dumb question.
              I don't see how it's different than mine though. I think the opening is wider. Is it?

Comment

Yeah, you are right. It has a wider opening, and no logos attached.

Comment

I can't bring myself to install a fiberglass bumper
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Ok then. Just let me know when you'll be ready.
                    Does anyone have any ideas about shipping to Canada, or at least to Buffalo and area ?
                    98 protege LX for appearance
                    89 626 GT for performance

Comment

mine could get shipped with Russians....

BTW, did anyone try finding out if BC Auto And Desing carries Top Mix? Like I said before, i met a guy at Darknights with the TM bumper on his mx3 and he said he got it from BC Auto. Heres the contacts:
                      BC AUTO & DESIGN
                      501 Alden Rd, #10
                      Markham, ON
                      Canada
                      PH-905-479-9628
                      F-905-479-8629

BTW, Markham is part of Toronto

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

I will try to email them again, as I have had no response back what so ever. Also, if its local for you guys in Canada, could you give them a call? We could settle this issue much faster then. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, send me an email events@toprotege.com so I will rember and I will call them tomorrow (friday)...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Re: More updates

okay,
                            im really interested in the 95-96 bumper. so it's 163usd, and how much for shipping?
                            thanks

Ok, guys, more updates.
                            Frond bumper for 95-96 is $1260 HKD ($163 USD)
                            Side skirt is $960 HKD ($124 USD)

If any one is intersted in the spoiler, is also $960 HKD ($124 USD)

Lastly, in order to calculate shipping, they want to know how much we are going to order. Therefore, at first, we can at least start with the grilles. Its only $52 USD, and there are at least 4 people here who want one. We can start a group buy right now, and see how many more people would want them.
                            Almost there

jdm tails... check
                            jdm bumper... check
                            ms lip... check
                            ms grill... check
                            ms sideskirts... check
                            ms rear skirts... check
                            ms spoiler... check
                            ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                            Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Ok, another update. For people who want the front grilles for 97-98 models, Top Mix could air-mail those out, so there is a possibility that you can get yours directly from them, and not after I get them. As for the folks that want bumpers and skirts, I am working the situation out right now.

P.S. The bumper are made of fiberglass.
                              Last edited by turbonium959; 11-20-2003, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Ok , so the question is still open - how much is shipping cost ? I'm not sure about taxes in Canada and US , but I'm guessing it's lower in the states. How much you think they would be for you ? Coz if it's really differend it's still gonna be reasonable to shp it to states first.
                                98 protege LX for appearance
                                89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Working...
                                X